Chapter 6

(Katrina's POV)

It's been a week with lucifer and there was one week left. I was enjoying myself a lot, I wasn't little a lot around him because I felt like I just needed to be big and get to know Luci and Arin.

Today Luci was out so I decided to just get dressed. There wasn't really a "dress code" down in hell. You could kinda just wear anything for any season and you'd be fine.

It confused me, but I kind of got the hang of it. I wore a red sun dress with yellow flowers on it. It was very beautiful and the back was open, but it didn't hang too low.

I smiled as I was greeted by Gen as I walked into the living room. "Well hey there boy" I pet his head and he licks my hands. "What shall we do today Gen?" I ask and he starts barking then he runs to a door that looked like one that would lead to a backyard.

I open the door and gasp as I see a backyard with a playground big enough for an adult. There were swings, slides, monkey bars, a seesaw, and one of those tires that you sit on and swing around.

I noticed a sand box and a play house, but it was a really big play house. Next to it was a dog house. I squealed and Gen brought me a ball for me to throw. I thow it and smile as he runs after it and brings it back.

We played like this before I decided to just play on the playground.

(Lucifer's POV)

I came home for lunch because I was going to make sandwiches for Kat and I. I heard laughing and I walked towards the voice. It came from the backyard and I smiled knowing that Kat had found the playground I put there.

When I walked out I saw Kat on the slide. I walked to it and waited for her to get down. When she did she looked up at smiled at me.

"Hi Luci" she said to me, he voice sounded a bit childish. She hadn't been little around me for a while so I'm guessing she regressed after she started to play.

"Hello love, you found the playground I put here didn't you?" I ask, stating the obvious. He nodded happily and ran to the swings. Gen followed after her quickly, he was attached to her and I couldn't help but think how adorable it was that they are best friends.

Kat attempts to get on a swing but she can't quite sit on it. "Love, why don't you try the baby swing?" I point to the baby swing. I was big enough for an adult, obviously, but it was just a bigger version of those baby swings at regular human playgrounds.

She shook her head and pointed to the baby swing that looked like a baby seat. It was basically a baby swing, but it was big. I smiled and sat her in it, strapping her so she couldn't fall and pushing her lightly.

She squealed happily and I smiled, continuing to push her till her giggles finally stopped. I walked in front of the swing and looked at her, her head was leaned against her shoulder and she was sleeping.

I chuckled to myself and got her out of the swing and into my arms. She started to stir, but I quickly fixed that by rocking her like a baby. When she calmed down, I called Arin over and told her to get a Baby Rocker but big enough for Kat.

Kat's headspace seemed to range from 1 to 5 and it was so adorable when she got so little that she would depend on me.

I enjoyed Kat's presence very much. The small girl had made a soft spot in my heart already.

Something felt off though, but I just couldn't quite put my finger on it, so I just decided to leave it be.

Arin came back and I placed Kat in the rocker before I walked to the kitchen with Arin to make lunch.

"So, the devil has a soft spot huh?" Arin joked, her knife spinning around her finger. "No, Kat just needs to be taken care of and I'm here to provide the proper care" I tell her before making the sandwiches.

"Admit it Luci, you like her" Arin tells me as I make her a sandwich. "I will do no such thing."

"Fine, you are too scared to admit it, but I will. I like her, she's sweet. I don't usually like sweet people, but I like her" Arin says honestly. I nod along and soon I hear little babbles from the living room.

I walk over, leaving Arin in the kitchen, and I see Kat is awake and playing with the little toy that was dangling from the top of her rocker.

"Hello there love, are we up now?" I ask and she nods before reaching her arms up to be held. I pick her up and she lays her head on my shoulder. I return to the kitchen with Kat.

Arin looks over at us and mouths 'you like her'. I roll my eyes and I see Kat reach for Arin. Arin stands for a moment before she reaches out and takes Kat from me.

I watch as the two smile at each other and Kat plays with her hair. I make Kat a sandwich and cut it up. I get her a bottle too because she seemed very small.

We all sat and I was suddenly attacked by Gen. I pet his head and made him sit on the ground next to us. His food was placed next to him so he could eat with us.

I took back Kat and placed her in my lap. "Love, you wanna eat the sandwich?" I ask her holding up a piece of the cut sandwich for her. She just looked at it and then at me.

I nod and get her bottle, testing it on my arm before I place it by her lips. She happily opens them and sucks the milk.

I smile at her and hold her against my chest while she drinks and I start eating.

I start up a conversation with Arin, we talk about this whole situation with Kat.

"I find it very odd that they "accidentally" put her here" I say to Arin and she nods in agreement. "Never in my entire time here, has someone accidentally gotten down here instead of up there" Arin says before she gets up and places the dishes away.

"Maybe it wasn't an accident" Arin says as she gets two glasses and some bourbon. "What do you mean?" I ask and take the glass placed in front of me, I take a sip. "I mean, what if she was purposely placed here" Arin raises her eyebrow and I look down at Kat, who was looking up at me with tired eyes.

She didn't seem to listen to our conversation, so I took her bottle away and burped her. I wiped her face off and placed her in the rocker before I walked back to Arin.

"You mean to say, someone purposely put tat little angeldown here?" I say, a bit angerly. Arin just nods and if on cue, I see none other than, Michael. 

"Well hello there, brother"

****************************
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I left it on a small cliffhanger which isn't a lot, but I hope the next few chapters will be enjoyable !

I love you guys, gals, and non-binary pals! 💛

WC: 1294
Bye Angel's!👼