Chapter 9

TW: yelling, mentions of blood
This book won't have many trigger warnings or anything bad like that in most of it, this chapter will, but I most likely won't put triggering or all around bad things in the rest of the chapters.
____________________________________

(Katrina's POV)

There was knocking at my room door right after I came to my room. "Come in" I said as I waited for the mystery person to walk in.

Arin walked in and closed the door behind her. "Hey Kat" she smiles as she sits next to me. "Hey Arin, what's up?" I ask her as I play with a pillow that was on my bed. "I just wanted to ask if you were okay. I heard what you and Lucifer were talking about. You can trust him, he has never told a lie in his life" she says to me.

I just nod and look down at the pillow. "How about you and me have a fun day tomorrow? We can hang out and do our hair and nails, and even skincare" she smiles at me and I look up at her excitedly. "Really! Can we also dress up?" I asked, I was very excited.

"Anything you want to do. It can be a girl's day, just to distract you from everything that's happening so you aren't so stressed" Arin tells me and I hug her tightly. "Thank you so much! It's gonna be so fun!" I squeal.

Arin looks at the clock on my bedside table then looks back at me. "It's bedtime for a certain someone" Arin tells me. "It's mine!" I say happily before I get up and change into pj's.

Arin is still there after I finish and I get under the covers. She tucks me in and I watch as she moves some pillows out of the way. "Goodnight princess, sleep well" she smiles and kisses my forehead. "Goodnight Arin" I say back before she turns off the lights and leaves the room.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to dream land.

~time skip to the morning~

I was woken up to Gen licking my face. "Ewww gennnn! You licked my whole faceee" I giggle as I softly push him off me so I can get up. When I do he sits right in my lap. "Well that's one way to wake someone up" I say to him as I pet his head. "But I gotta get up and get ready for girls day!" I clap my hands in excitement and Gen hops off othe bed.

I get changed rather quickly into some comfortable clothes. My hair was a while different ordeal. I had naturally curly hair, so it was sort of hard to style it. Today I didn't have all the energy to do anything with it so it stayed down.

When I went down to the kitchen for breakfast a meal was already there for me. It was a smoothie bowl, I had no idea how they knew what I was craving, but they guessed amazingly.

"Hey love, I see you are enjoying the breakfast I made you" Arin says to me, she walked into the kitchen and ploped right next to me. "You did this? Thank you so much! I was craving this!" I thank her as I finish the bowl quickly.

After finishing and washing my dishes I tug on Arin's sleeve. "Can we go and have out girl's day now?" I ask her, she just nods and holds my hand as she leads me to the living room.

We start to hear yelling coming from Lucifer's throne room. I could tell instantly it was Lucifers voice. Arin looked at me before sighing. "I'll be back, stay here okay love?". I just nod as she walks off into the throne room.

I quickly start to feel a little scared so I follow Arin into the throne room. When I step into the room I see blood. It was all over the ground. It scared me a lot, I was starting to slip into littlespace.

When I finally looked up I saw Lucifer, his devil face was out along with his wings. His eyes flashed red and it terrified me when I saw blood dripping from his hands. I looked around to see who the blood was coming from but there was no one there.

Lucifers eyes locked with mine and that was enough to make me slip completely. I backed away slowly as I started to cry. It was terrifying seeing Lucifer look so scary.

I turned and ran as fast as I could. The only place I could think of going was Lucifers closet, so that's exactly where I went.

I was hidden behind a bunch of his clothes. I could hear his voice calling my name but I could only cry quietly. I was very little and all I wanted was some comfort from Lucifer, but he also scared me a lot.

My cries must have gotten louder because I heard Lucifers voice right outside his closet. "KitKat? Are you I'm there? I'm so very sorry I scared you, please come out so I can talk to you" he says to me. I was compelled to come out of the closet (see what I did there? Wink wink) but I was too scared so I stayed in there.

"Don' wan' comes outs. Scawy luci" I say and I could hear him sigh. "Love, if you come out I promise I won’t look scary" he tells me. "Pwomise?" I ask hopefully. "I promise love".

I climb out of behind his clothes and unlock the closet door. I see it open and there stands Lucifer and Arin. I sniffle and crawl to Arin quickly, throwing up my arms for her to hold me.

She picks me up and I hide my face between her neck and shoulder as I start crying again. She rocks me back and fourth and rubs my back. "Hush-hush little baby, it's okay, you are okay" she whispers soothingly.

"Mama" I sniffle as I grip her shirt with both my hands. I hear soft gasps but I ignore them.

(Arin's POV)

Me and luci gasped when she called me mama. I was beyond excited but now was not the time to celebrate. Kat was too little and her emotions were very heightened.

"It's okay my love, mama's right here" I bounce her in my arms slowly and I look to Lucifer, he looks devastated that he scared her.

I sat on Lucifer's bed and patted the side next to me for Lucifer to sit down. Once he did I moved Kat's head from my neck so she could look at me. "Hey there princess, can you forgive luci? He didn't mean to scare you I promise. He just had to deal with a bad guy and forgot that it was our girls day" I say to Kat hoping she'll forgive him.

"Why luci scawy? Why nots putted bad guy in times outs?" Kat says and I hold back a coo. "Well luci tried that but the bad guy wouldn't listen and was still bad" I tell her. She looks over at luci then down to her hands before putting them up and reaching for Luci.

(Katrina's POV)

I felt bad for luci. He was just doing what he had to. When I reached for him he smiled wide and it made me giggle.

"Do you forgive me KitKat?" He asks me and I think for a moment before nodding and kissing his cheek. "Thank you darling" he kisses my head and I point at Arin's face. Arin came closer and I kissed her cheek happily. "Muahhhh!" I say and giggle.

They both laugh and I look up at luci as he laughs. "Dada!" I squeal and the laughing stops. I tilt my head and poke his chest. "Haha where is?" I ask as I put my ear against his chest to hear the laughing. He starts to laugh again and I smile as I hear it. "Yay!" I clap my hands as he looks down at me lovingly.

**********************************
Hi! Hello! I know it's been a while, school finally ended so I have more time! My writers block is finally gone so I could write the very cute chapter for yall! I'll try and write more but no promises that I won't get busy or distracted and won't end up posting as much.

I love all you girls, guys, and non-binary pals ❤

WC: 1428
Bye Angel's! 👼