▪︎Journey to Nimbassa▪︎

Malerie opened her eyes slowly, she was groggy and wasn't fully processing where she was. She did remember she rented a room in the pokemon center. And she had a conversation with- N that's right he was staying with her that night.

She thought about how the night went, and how she woke up from that nightmare she had... was it a nightmare? It wasn't that scary, just confusing.

And then that's when she remembered she was sharing a bed with N.
The thing was she noticed something...or someone was hugging her.
Her eyes widened and she looked up. Sure as heck N was there hugging her almost like she was a stuffed animal. She noticed one of his hands were tangled in her hair. 'He might've been messing with it before he fell asleep'. She thought, she was thinking about getting up but he had such a tight grip on her she was afraid she might wake him by moving.

He looked so peaceful that she would feel bad for disturbing him. She was embarrassed sure, but if felt nice. She wouldn't mind staying there for a while. She wondered if her pokemon had woken up yet, or if they were still asleep. She didn't hear anything so she figured it must be the latter.
She thought she could end up falling asleep again as comfortable as she was. Although before she dozed off again she felt N start to stir.

"Mmm... oh Malerie-"
"Mornin..."

There was a silence for a few moments.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to...um..." he started.
"N-no you're fine... can you let go of me though...?"
"Oh- yeah of course!"
The green haired man moved his arms away from her and sat up. Malerie followed suite, and took a look over at her pokemon. Lilligant was just waking up while the other two were still asleep.
"Sorry if I was-"
"No its fine..."
The silence occurred once again. So Malerie pushed herself off the bed, and walked over to the other sleeping pokemon. Lilligant gave her a happy look as she rubbed the top of the flower pokemon's head.

"Morning Lilligant, I would ask you to wake up the other two but... you know how cranky they get." She chuckled glancing over at Audino and Servine.
She picked up her bag, and entered the bathroom to change.
After she exited she noticed Servine had woken up. The grass type looked rather cranky, and was tiredly rubbing her eyes. Audino was still asleep though, of course she was...

N was at the desk where she placed her other pokeballs. "You can let Gothitelle out if you want to, it's about time for breakfast anyway." Malerie smiled, Audino perked up at the mention of food. "Oh now you're awake..." Malerie said sarcastically chuckling softly. 'Audi...' the normal type huffed.
She turned her gaze back to N who was releasing Gothitelle.
The psychic type walked over to the rest of the team.

Malerie quickly pulled out some food put of her bag. Attempting to equally pass it out in each of their food bowls. She also pulled out a granola bar and took a quick bite before throwing herself onto her bed. She laid there for a few minutes before sitting up
She noticed N staring at her with a confused look on his face.
She decided not to question it, she was to tired to. "So... do you want to go to a cafe for breakfast or something...?" She asked, watching her pokemon slowly finishing their food. "...It doesn't matter to me honestly..." he replied.

"Mm... okay I'll just stop by and get a muffin or something." She took another bite of her granola bar before standing up. She quickly collected her pokemon's bowls and placed them in her bag.
She also walked over to the desk and grabbed her pokeballs. "Okay who wants to walk with us today?" Malerie asked, turning her gaze back to her pokemon.
Most of them let out a groan except for Lilligant who gave an excited wave. Malerie smiled and returned the rest of her team, leaving out only Lilligant.
"You ready to go?" She asked, looking over at N. He nodded softly and followed her as she opened the door and entered the hallway.

She skipped out of the pokemon center, but not before giving Nurse Joy the keys.
"I don't think it'll take much longer to get to Nimbassa city. I'd say we may get there before sundown if I'm right..." she pulled out her map again scanning over the town's they would have to go through to get to their destination.
"We'll have to go over the bridge into Castellia and then we can get to Nimbassa..." she put her map away, and put her eyes back ahead of her.
"Now to find a place for some food! I'm hungry!" She chuckled, scanning around the city before noticing a cafe.