▪︎A Night In Nimbassa▪︎

"Yeah... that's fine go ahead." Malerie mumbled, something was telling her that something was wrong. If anything the look on N's face told her that.
"I'm...not sure if I really want to tell you like this, but I know I'll have to tell you eventually." He sighed. He shifted his gaze onto the ground seeming to collect his thoughts before he finally spoke"I'm... the king of Team Plasma." He said it very simply, although it took Malerie a few moments to process what he said. When she finally did she wasn't sure what to say to him.

"T-team Plasma?" She asked, she hadn't fully comprehended it, N nodded.
"Huh..." she mumbled, she looked him in the eye. She couldn't bring herself to speak, it was silent for a while until she began laughing, "That's funny..." she said, when N didn't respond she stopped, "You have to be joking... right?" N finally responded "I'm not... Ghetsis asked me to help him free the Pokemon of this world from their trainers..." Malerie let out a sharp exhale, she stared at the ground for a few moments, then she began laughing again it started out kinda soft and eventually led to full on laughter.

"I already told you this isn'ta joke... I really don't believe this is a laughing matter" Malerie cut him off "Oh... no it's not." She had a light giggle now, a slightly crazy yet stressed look in her eye, a strain In her voice was present as she spoke, almost like she was in pain.

"You're telling me the guy I've become friends with- the guy who've been with for the past day is related with Team Plasma, the people who I've witnessed trying to steal people's pokemon! And harm them as well!" N had a concerned look on his face. "Malerie, please if you could just-" she cut him off again. "I don't- I can't understand this!" She didn't even notice she was starting to cry. In fact she hadn't even realized until she felt a few tears hit her legs.

"I feel so stupid..." Her voice cracked as she tried to hold back sobs, "cause I think I fell in love with you somehow." She whispered, a few more tears fell before she wiped one of her eyes. She felt the carriage shift slightly, and she looked over to see N sitting next to her. He placed a hand on her cheek and wiped a few tears away. "I'm... sorry I made you feel like this. I wasn't expecting you to react this way." He whispered, kindness lacing his voice.

As much as she wanted to push him away she didn't. Instead she wrapped her arms around his torso and began sobbing into his shirt. She wasn't sure why she was crying, she didn't know why she was hugging him... he just told her he was with the people who she knew were misguided and yet...

He had a soft grip on her and rubbed her back softly. It seemed like he was reviewing what she had said in his mind. "... Malerie...?" She looked up at him, her eyes slightly red and puffy, She let out a soft hum in response. "I..." he looked out of the window, noticing that they had stopped at the top of the Ferris wheel. Although when he spoke his gaze retuned to her. "I think I love you too..." he whispered.

The blonde's eyes had widened slightly. She remembered in her somewhat blind rage she had ended up confessing her probably pre-mature feelings for him.
"You...do...?"
"I... Yes, I believe so."

She leaned back in to hug him again, but she kept a tighter grip on him this time. N rested his chin on top of her head as he looked out the window. Neither of them said anything, but the silence was comfortable, Instead they were left alone with their thoughts.
There were so many that were going through Malerie's mind, that she couldn't comprehend everything.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a light kiss on her head. She smiled softly, thinking maybe she should just enjoy the moment...

They soon felt the ride come to a stop once again, she let go of N and they exited the carriage. Although she kept a light grip on his hand.
She felt like she needed to speak to him, but she couldn't find the words. It was dark now and she noticed a few people sitting down, or just looking at the sky.