Powers

Just to make it clear, here is a list of all your powers:

Teleportation - from the Tesseract. Only if you know the area well or if you can see where you are going. Can move other objects with you, but more than one passenger has not been tested yet.

Phasing - from the Tesseract. This gets out of control to the point where it causes you pain. The bracelet you wear, among other functions, keeps your phasing in control and relieves you of pain. (Refer to Ghost from Ant-Man and the Wasp for visual references.)

Telekinesis - from the Mind Stone. You can move any physical system (including but not limited to the four elements and metal) with your mind. The lighter the object, the easier it is to move.

Telepathy - from the Mind Stone. You can enter and control a person's mind, or make them see things that aren't real. You can cure PTSD, ADHD, etc.

Super strength - from the serum. You already know what that is. (Reference: Steve and Bucky.)

Combo1 - with a combination of Telepathy, Phasing, and Telekinesis, you can stay invisible. Under radar, too.

Forces - from Telekinesis, over time you learned that you can manipulate air to create force fields or send it in an unseen blast to someone else.

Metal - varied from Telekinesis. You can create metal from your hands and solidify it to fit the form you want. Based on your state of health. (Refer to Hela from Thor: Ragnarok.) You can also absorb any metal and control metal in general. Not magnetic fields, though. That's more of Magneto's thing.

Bracelet - although this isn't necessarily a power, you managed to create it with the help of Shuri. Connected to your mind (you were able to absorb and manipulate vibranium in your body to fit the Wakandan code), you use nanotechnology to protect or repair certain parts of your body. It works non-stop to prevent her cells from dying due to the Phasing and prevents pain like an Advil. You can also use it to contact Shuri in Wakanda. It was originally given to you by Bucky on the eve of his departure, when he asked you to be his. (Reference: picture above.) You made a few adjustment to it so it could perform the functions it can today.