Little Sunshine Pt.2

Song: Walls Could Talk - Halsey.

(A/N: I read that someone wanted a second part so here it is)

“You want what!?”

“I want you to kill my sister” Calla repeats.

“I know, I heard you the first time” Blitzo lays back on the chair of his office “I just thought that the second time would make it sound more dramatic”

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms “Would you do it or not?”

“For a price, little Cain, everything for a price”

Calla sighs and opens her bag leaving the money on his desk.

“So…” Blitzo leans closer to the girl “What’s the tea?”

“The tea?” she raises an eyebrow.

“The tea, blabber, the tattletale…” he moves his hand in circles “The reason why you are paying us to fuck up your sister”

“Because after she killed me she has been living the life that I wanted, she become one of the most dangerous serial killer in the city while she plays the innocent little girl during the day and nobody suspects a thing”

“Wait, so you are mad at her for living the lifestyle that you wanted to leave and not because she killed you?” he raises an eyebrow.

“Yes, is there a problem?”

“Well, you are the one who is paying… so no”

“Well, after that she made believe them that she has been ‘kidnapped’ and now the whole city has been worried about her getting all the attention”

“Do you realize that once we are done with the job she will be here and not because we did a good job but also because she’s a crazy bitch?”

“I know and I also know where she would show up, that’s why I’ll be waiting for her” she takes a knife out and stabs it on the desk.

●○●○●○●○●

Moxxie aims at the dancing girl on the middle of the woods.

“Are you sure this is our target? She doesn’t seem to be the psychopath that the client described”

“Well, the client description was ‘A stupid bitch that looks like me but in a human version” Millie looks at the girl through binoculars.

“And damn, she’s also good at ballet” Blitzo speaks “I should take some lessons too” he pats the back of Moxxie “Blow her brains, Moxxie”

“I-I can’t, sir”

“Oh shit, again being a pussy?” he glares at him.

“No, seriously” he presses the trigger “It doesn’t shoot”

“What?” he pushes the demon and grabs the gun trying to shot the girl “What the hell?” he looks at the gun.

“Uhm… sir” Millie keeps looking through the binoculars and points at the direction of the girl.

Blitzo uses his binoculars and sees the girl waving at their direction.

“Did she see us?” Moxxie asks.

“Well, it’s no use standing here any longer, let’s finish this job by hand” Blitzo then chuckles “A handjob”

They get down and made their way towards the girl.