Innocent Little Girl.

Song: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Craymer

Request: Tete_Starfriend
[Doctor!AlastorxReader]

Alastor looks at the files of his patients with a little smirk on his lips. He felt like a God on his job.

As a doctor he could decide which person lives and which one dies, he was good at his job, he saved every person he could… and let the others die weeks after he treated them. He would always find joy on the look of the faithful patients not knowing what would happen to them in a week or so.
He walks down the halls of the hospital towards the room of his next patient, (L/n) (Y/n). The file said that she suffered an accident, a car ran over her but luckily, she was barely harmed so he was supposed to discharge her.

Entering into the room, he sees a woman sitting on the bed while looking through the window with a calm look on her eyes and her little shadows under them. He doesn’t know why he immediately feels comforted after seeing such a peaceful sight.

He walks towards her and clears his throat gaining her attention. She stares at him as he smiles at her.

“Well, good morning darling, I’m Alastor and I’ll be your doctor today”

“Good day” she smiles at him.

“How are you feeling?”

“It only hurts a little” she looks at the bandages covering parts of her body.

“Your files says that you’ve been in here before”

“Right” she nods “I… tend to get a little distracted of my surroundings but it never gets too serious”

He chuckles and shakes his head… she’ll be an easy target.

“Well… you might want to be a little more aware of your surroundings… you never know what might happen…”

She just stares at him with a sweet smile on her lips.

“I understand… I’ll try to be more careful”

“Very well, let me check your wounds” he puts her chart down and holds her hand stretching her arm taking her bandage off. He traces his fingers on her arm that even when it was bruised her skin was porcelain silk like. He starts to wonder if she would taste as good as her skin feels like.

He looks at her eyes “I think that you’ll need to stay a couple of days more than expected”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

He has been seeing her more time than usual, he noticed that nobody else has visited yet. It would be easy for him to make her disappear.

Each morning he visited, he loved the reassuring feeling he would get after seeing her sitting on the bed while looking at the window letting the sun shine on her skin. She always had that innocent smile on her face trusting blindly on the words of the doctor. Even when they didn’t talk often when he visited, he did find charming the naïve nature of the patient… he wondered what it will take to see a sinful look on her eyes.

“I think you are good to go, Ms. (L/n)” he smiles at the patient “But first, you’ll have to pass to my office so I can give you the discharge papers”

“Okay” she nods smiling at him.

“Perfect, I’ll be waiting for you”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

He stands in his office looking through the window for a couple of minutes until he hears the knock on his door.

“Come in” he walks in front of his desk watching her entering into his office closing the door behind her.