Welcome to Hell

Song: Hell Bells - AC/DC

(Y/n) was walking down the street of hell with a gentle smile on her lips. She was sent for God to keep an eye on this new and odd project from hell.

Her actions on life and afterlife made her become the latest archangel of heaven. She was well known for her benevolence and tenderheartedness so she was the best option for this chore.

“Well, well, well…” a voice speaks next to her “What are you doing here by yourself, cutie?”

She looks to the side and sees two demons checking her out.

“How much do you want for things getting a little more… heated?” the other demons speaks.

(Y/n) tilts her head to the side with her smile never leaving her lips “Say, I’m kind of lost in here. Do you happen to know where this… ‘Hazbin Hotel’ is?”

“Oh~ so, a hot time with us in exchange of information, right?”

The other demon laughs “That seems fair to me”

She sighs “Okay” she then snaps her fingers and one of them starts burning up with a white flame. He starts screaming in pain until there was nothing left but ashes.

God wasn’t ignorant when he sent such a kind soul to hell, he knew that she was brave, fearless and that she could handle herself in situations like this one. And for the Lucifer, he didn’t really care.

“So” she claps her hands together and turns to face the other horrified demon “Where is this hotel?”

~

(Y/n) looks at the hotel in front of her and gently knocks the door.

After a couple of seconds, a nervous looking demon opens the door and looks at the woman standing in front of her.
“Good—”

The demon quickly shuts the door on her face just to open it again.
“—Day”

The demon closes the door again, after a couple of seconds, the demon princess takes a deep breath and opens the door again.

“Is this a normal thing that happens down here?” (Y/n) asks with her smile never leaving her lips.

“N-No, I’m sorry” she extends her hand towards the (Y/n) “I’m Charlie, I run this hotel. You must be the archangel that was sent to check the progress of the hotel, right?”

“That’s right, sweetheart” she grabs her hand shaking it gently “My name is (Y/n)”

“So…” Charlie takes a step back letting the woman walk inside the hotel “I thought that you were coming in six months”

“Why yes, sweetheart” she looks around the inside of the hotel “It’s been six months since they announced that I was coming here to let you get a little progress”

“Already?” she says a little exasperated.

“Yep” she says popping the p “Please, tell me…” she turns to face Charlie “How is it going so far? How many sinners do you have?”

“Well, we only have one” her voice lowers a bit.

“One?” (Y/n) raises an eyebrow.

Charlie shyly nods.

“That’s wonderful!” she sees Charlie relax a little.

“Is it?”

“Yes, sweetheart! If one person is willing to change then there is still hope for this place. Don’t you think?”

Her eyes lights up at the words of the archangel “Yes! Of course”

“Very well. May I meet this lovely demon?”

“About that…” she seems to get shy again.

Suddenly the door slams open revealing two figures entering the hotel.

“I finally found this hijo de perra” one of the figure was dragging the other one “After the mess he made he was trying to buy some fucking—”

She finally sees Charlie with an uncomfortable smile on her face while nodding her head towards the archangel next to her.

“Eh… Vaggie, Angel” she lets out an awkward laugh “This is (Y/n), the archangel sent from Heavens and (Y/n)… this is Vaggie, she is helping me with the hotel and here is Angel Dust… the… one… we are helping” her voice was getting lower.

“Hi” (Y/n) waves.

Vaggie waves back with a shocked expression on her face.

“Well shit, this is awkward” Angel chuckles and walks closer to the archangel.

“Watch it” Vaggie mutters.

“You don’t look like an archangel, you look more like the little virgin evangelist I would steal from to buy some cocaine and then sell your body for some meth”

(Y/n) giggles “Lovely” she clears her throat “Well, you see” she takes a couple of steps back as her body was being consumed by a blinding white fire making everyone look away from the woman “I decided to come like this since we tend to be a little more intimidating”

Once the white fire was gone, there gas a six winged angel with sharp feathers that looked like knives a halo that seems to be burning with a white fire. She had (e/c) eyes with white pupils and down her eyes were two trails of blood as if she was crying. Her (h/c) hair reached to her feet. She had a white cane on her hands.

“𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥, 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕, 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕚𝕕”

They stared in shock at the new form of the archangel.

“Is it possible to be so intimidated yet so turned on at the same time?” Angel mumbles at Vaggie.

Vaggie looks with disgust at the spider next to her as the archangel giggles.

“𝕀 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥” the flames appear again turning her back to her previous form.

“What was the cane for?” Vaggie asks.

“To beat the sins out of the sinners” she puts her hands behind her back.

“Oh~ Please do” Angel walks closer to the woman hugging her from behind.

“Angel!” Charlie exclaims.

The archangel laughs “Even if I wanted to, I can’t. Lucifer was very specific about that” she pats the spider’s head “So, in another occasion, maybe”

Then, the door opens as a figure walks into the hotel.

“Good morning everyone!” a male voice greeted from the door closing it behind him.

“Alastor!” Charlie speaks up “This is—”

“(Y/n)…” Alastor interrupts and walks closer to the surprised woman.

“Do you know each other?” Vaggie asks.

“Of course we do!” he replies and grabbing (Y/n)’s arm pulling her toward him and putting his arm around her shoulder “She is (Y/n), and she is my wife”

“What!?” the others demos yelled astonished.

“C’mon!” Angel crosses his arms.

“Well…” (Y/n) takes his arm off her shoulders “Ex-wife… ‘Til death do us apart, sweetheart and I’m pretty sure that the electric chair killed you”

“Oh no” Vaggie speaks “How bad was it?”

“He killed my parents” (Y/n) answers without taking her eyes off the red headed demon.

“In my defense…” he starts talking “They refused to give me your hand on marriage”

“And you married him knowing that?” Angel asks, the spider was so into the drama.

“I didn’t know by the time, he confessed it two days before he passed”

Charlie rubs her face “This is going to be a problem, isn’t it?”

“Of course not, sweetheart!” she pats the head of Charlie “I’m going to do everything in my power to help you out, Charlie”

Her eyes brighten as she nods.

Alastor clears his throat “May I have a word with you, love?”

(Y/n) looks at the demon and sighs “Okay”

The demon walks deeper inside the hotel with the archangel following him.

“They are going to fuck” Angel says.

“Angel, you can’t say that about the archangel, right Vaggie?” she turns to face Vaggie.

“They are so going to fuck” Vaggie answers.

“Would they mind if I watch?” Angel asks.

~

They enter inside a room and Alastor closes the door behind him.

“So…” Alastor turns to face her “What are you doing here, love?”

“God sent me to check the progress on this hotel” she looks at his eyes “What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to help, of course” he walks closer to her.

“No, really. What are you doing here?”

Alastor chuckles and extends a hand to cup her cheek “Have you lost all faith on me, love?”

“I have” she takes a step back.

His permanent smile leaves his face “…Do you hate me?”

She sighs “I don’t… I mean… forgiveness and that stuff is what takes you to heaven” she sits on the bed.

“Oh… What did you do after my death?”

“The usual… I got married, I had a son I was a good house wife and then I died”

He nods and sits in front of her “It was a good life, wasn’t it?”

“Not really, I lived fifteen years, six months and twelve days after your death” she looks up at his eyes.

He arches an eyebrow “What happened?”

“My husband killed me”

He frowns and grips his cane “What?”
“It’s a long story”

“Well, love, if you haven’t noticed we have a lot of time to spare” he smiles again “So, tell me more about this man, h̵̟͑̓ë̸́ m̴͛̔u̴͑͒͝s̵̿t̴̒ b̴͐e̴͋ a̸̔r̸̈́o̸͊̐͝ǘ̸͝n̵̿d̴ h̵͛́͘e̵͑̓r̴̒̽e̸̓" his voice was getting a little distorted.

She giggles and shakes her head “It is not worth it”

He looks at her eyes “…Did you suffer?”

“It was a pretty fast, actually” she opens the first buttons of her shirt revealing many pink marks on her chest and a big pink mark on the middle “He shot me with a shot-gun”

One of his hands touches the marks on her chest while the other held tighter the cane on his grasp.

While he was alive he never found anyone as trusting and warm-hearted as she was, even when he was a cold-hearted, broken man, he wanted to give her the best life possible. He tried to convince her parents to accept their marriage but they never did it, they wanted her to marry some rich douchebag like if it was their choice.

Alastor loved her with all his heart and soul and he regretted not escaping with her while he had the chance when they discovered him, but he couldn’t find the way to tell her the things that he used to do when he disappeared on the middle of the night after she fell sleep.

“…I’m sorry”

“It’s okay… I wish I could helped you more” she pats his head.

“So… Are we good?”

“Yes, we are” she stands up.

He caresses her cheek “I tried looking for you in here, even when I knew that you weren’t here”

She sighs and lays her head on his chest letting the man hug her close to him.

“I missed you” she looks up at him.

“I missed you too” he slowly leans down and kisses her.

She kisses back, it started sweet and caring, slowly the kiss was heating up as he unbuttoned the rest of her shirt laying her on the bed. He leaves her mouth to start kissing down her neck.

She moans and holds his shoulder “Alastor” she mutters.

“Yes, love?” he looks at her eyes.

“I’m not going to do it on a rehab hotel, much less with Angel on the vents watching us and I swear that I saw someone on the window with a camera”

“Fuck!” they heard a voice on the vents.

Alastor chuckles and shakes his head “Welcome to hell, my (Y/n)”