Welcome Back.

Song: Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time - Panic! At The Disco.

Charlie sighs as she looks at the vandalized walls of the hotel, people weren’t taking her and her project seriously, however, she didn’t want to give up. She felt determined to help anyone who needed her help to go to heaven.

Vaggie stands next to her and places a hand over her shoulder.

“Ugh, I wish I could catch the fuckers who did this” she glares at the graffiti on the wall.

“There’s no use, they do it when nobody is here”

Vaggie sighs “Can’t we get a thing like Cerberus or something like that? You know, to guard when we are not here”

“Oh, actually, I have a Cerberus but it’s too big for the hotel and besides he doesn’t obey me, he only obeys—” she stops her sentence.

“Who?” Vaggie raises an eyebrow and tilts her head.

“I… I have a crazy idea” a smile appears on her lips.

“Another one?” Vaggie replied a little frustrated. She loved Charlie and she was willing to help her out anytime but sometimes her ideas tended to get out of control.

“Yes” she grabs her hands and looks at her eyes “I’m going to leave for a minute, please call someone to clean the graffiti” she kisses her forehead “I’ll be right back” then, Charlie gets on the limousine and it drives away.

The further she get from the hotel, the nervous she gets. She didn’t think this whole idea through but it was a chance to see her one more time.

Taking her phone out, she calls her mother hoping that this time she would answer.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Charlie walks inside the cold cave of the ninth circle of hell, there were two guards behind her just in case that shit goes down.

She stops at the end of the cave and sees the frozen wall in front of her.

Inside of the wall, there was a woman with (h/l), (h/c) hair and grey eyes with (e/c) pupils behind her long eyelashes. She was wearing a short, black dress with a (f/c) corset and long sleeves with tall, black boots. On her neck, she had a choker with a medallion of The Sigil of Baphomet. The frozen demon had a wicked smile on her red lips. She really looked like a vicious princess.

Charlie feels a little intimidated at the presence of the woman but she can’t back down now. Clearing her throat, she signals the guards to melt down the ice that was holding the woman prisoner.

With trembling hands, the guards slowly melts down the ice until it reached under her shoulders.

Charlie raises her hand in signal to stop for a minute and they hear the sound of a maniac giggle coming from the other woman.

“My, my” the wicked smile on her lips widens “What do we have here? I don’t remember having an appointment for today” she tilts her head.

Charlie smiles a little and looks at the woman on her eyes “H-Hi” she stutters “I… uhm” she was more nervous now “M-Mom has been asking for you”

“Yeah, sure. I can tell that she’s worried sick” the woman rolls her eyes.

“(Y/n)” she takes a step closer to the ice “It’s true, you know that we both—”

“What do you want, Charlie?” she raises an eyebrow.

“I want to take you with me” Charlie smiles “We can be close again like we used to be before… before you…”