00 ♛

bonjour! i am chérie. i am 19 years old and my pronouns are she/they.

this is the first book i attempted to publish here on wattpad. i am excited about what this book has in store for me and for all of us!

this is kinda funny but i made this story based on the thing i played in choices (it is an interactive story app) and my mind went with different ideas and turned it into a fanfiction while i was playing it. the story i played in choices gave me this idea, so massive credits as i stumbled one day on their app and played their game. you may see some similarities from here and there, but of course everything is not the same as it is in the app as i try to use my own ideas and write what is in my imagination.

all the characters and events here are purely made by my imagination, therefore making this a fictional book. the characters and events here in the book are nowhere associated with the real characters in real life and the events mentioned here are purely fictional.

as you may know since clicking this, this is a harry styles fanfiction. in any way this emerald harry is not the real harry out here in the world.

these are the warnings before you proceed to read the book. as i progress in writing, i will be adding more warnings here.

this book will contain the following:

- Mature themes
- Strong language
- Sex
- Alcohol
- Violence
- Blood
- Guns and knives
- Explosives

do not proceed to read if you are not comfortable seeing the warnings i have mentioned above.

please feel free to comment down your thoughts, and your constructive criticisms!

you can message or reach out to me through these social media accounts! i am quite active all the time. if you have questions about the book or you just need someone to talk to, my dms are always open for all of you <3.

twitter: shesaugust_

instagram: shesaugust_

spotify playlist link for emerald is on my wattpad profile!

started: MAY 2021

ended:

lowercase intended.

this book is purely a product of my imagination.

happy reading and i hope you enjoy this book, emerald! 💚