03 ♛

EMERALD GONZALES.

hallway.

we almost made it to his hotel room, but instead we are halted, making out in the middle of this dim lit hallway of the hotel where harry is staying.

my legs are wrapped around his waist, one of his hands supporting my arse as he backs me up on the wall. his lips moulding against mine and my hand went north to tug at his soft curls, making him bite my bottom lip at the action, and we both moan loudly at the same time.

"we need to go inside your room now," i gasp a heavy breathe . harry decides to break the kiss and trails down his kisses on my neck until he reaches my collarbone, starting to give sloppy kisses at the base of my neck, making me moan at the sweet sensation of his lips against my skin.

"how about i fuck you right here in the middle of this hallway?"

"i thought you don't like giving free shows," i moaned again and gripped his hair tighter when he found my weakest spot on my neck and started marking me on that area.

"nobody is watching, darling," harry rasps.

"the red blinking light from the cctvs here says otherwise."

with what i just said, he stops immediately and stills as if realising something.

"hold on my shoulders," he suddenly says and i gladly obey. with that, he carried me until we finally reached his hotel door. my legs still wrapped around his waist and gripping his shoulders as he reaches one arm to his pocket to grab his key card, holding me up with just one arm.

holy fuck he is strong.

the door finally beeps open and he walks inside. i ready myself to unwrap my legs from his waist to go down and remove my shoes, when my back hits the door, shutting it close.

"can't wait to fuck you all night long," harry groans as he dives back to sucking and marking my neck.

"i'd love to see you try," i moan lightly when i feel his tongue tracing the mark he just left on my neck. with each tug i make on his hair, the harder he presses me on this door and sucks on my neck to mark me further.

i grip his jaw and guide him for a kiss. i am met back once again by his soft lips, driving me insane at the taste of him. as i tilt my head to kiss him deeper and open my mouth for him to explore back, i feel him walking backwards blindly. harry keeps his strong hold against my thighs, his tongue sensually slowly exploring my own mouth. our moans echoing together, our teeth clanking together while we continue our heated make out session. i can feel my core getting wetter and wetter by each second, and in response i keep clenching my legs around this london boy's waist.

harry turns around and suddenly i am lying on a mount of soft plush pillows. he broke the heated kiss, making me open my eyes just to see harry's eyes closed panting as he hovered from above me. two necklaces, my emerald necklace and his silver cross necklace dangling in my face, and he finally opens his eyes. his eyes watching me like his prey, any moment and he is ready to devour me as his last and only meal of the day.

i decide to be cheeky and lift my head, catching the silver cross pendant on my mouth still maintaining eye contact with harry, biting it and tugging it down gently.

"lord save me," i utter and i release the pendant from my mouth, dangled back and it hit me lightly.

he chuckles and pulls himself up until he is no longer above and hovering me, and instead standing straight tall beside the couch. in the darkness of the room, i could see his silhouette moving until i hear a flicker switch sound, a light from the lamp illuminating the living room area. he walks back slowly, maintaining an eye contact as he removes his black coat, leaving him in his button up shirt i am ready to tear off him. he finally reaches my head resting on the plush pillows, him looking down at me, and holy fuck.

EMERALD On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara