02 ♛

EMERALD GONZALES.

enchanted.

the huge disco ball at the centre together with rays of different light strobes of green, purple, and yellow are enchanting to me. the variety of lights hits the faces of the drunk people dancing under the huge reflective ball, not caring how the colours are mismatched it can almost hurt your eyes when concentrating on it. it looks chaotic, but it is entrancing for me. i am always attracted to the chaos, to the bright burning red situations that when you get closer to them, you burn and turn ashes if you play it dangerously and not thread on it carefully.

i wonder how many people will die if that huge disco ball falls on top of the people dancing under it without a care in this world.

i shake away my dark thoughts and focus on staring at my new christian louboutin black pumps that we bought before proceeding to continue our night at this club in soho. niall being the diva he is, made us all get new outfits and the only stores that we saw are open are gucci and christian louboutin. instead of buying everything at gucci, of course niall insisted we buy our shoes at the store beside gucci which is christian louboutin.

a complete diva, i know i know.

"ehem ehem."

i close my eyes and take a sharp inhale. i am not in the mood to chit chat with my friends let alone random strangers that is why i chose this secluded seat far away from everyone on the bar counter.

"aren't you going to talk to me?"

the strange person in front of me said, while i kept my gaze at my new shoes. i could not help but divert my gaze to this person's shoes and see the signature expensive brand and a cute rainbow on top of the black shoes.

cute, it is gucci.

"well i sat here for a reason because i don't want to socialise with anyone and now you are ruining the purpose of it," i plainly say, still not meeting their eyes.

"well it's my birthday and i demand you to talk to me because i have no one to talk to," the person retorts back.

this one could not take a hint that i want to be left alone.

i finally lift my head up to see this stranger who interrupted my peaceful time alone, and meet a set of emerald green glazed eyes already looking back at me, a playful smirk resting on his pink lips.

i could not help but bring my gaze down to what he was wearing. a stylish brown buttoned up with him wearing a white undershirt underneath it, a cross necklace hanging around his neck, his hands are cladded with various rings patiently resting on his thighs, and a simple pair of black jeans hugs his long legs. how did he make this all easily good? he looks effortlessly chic.

i finally come back to meet his eyes when i am done checking him out and if it is even possible, his smirk deepens as he notices me checking him out and i roll my eyes internally.

"hello there finally," the man says with a sloppy grin painted on his lips. his deep raspy voice with no twang in his british accent is foreign to my ears, making me aware that i am in a completely different city. his grin is infectious, that it is starting to make me smile as well but i refrained myself from it. the unmistakable british accent sends a flutter on my stomach and a warmth in my heart.

"don't you have another person to bother, london boy?" i raise my eyebrow, still being a bitch to him, testing him.

the man shakes his head quickly, his short brown curls bouncing as his head moves from left to right. the colourful lights hitting his face, his jawline being accentuated as he leans in more to me still keeping that big grin on his face, two endearing bunny teeth showing. i could not help but notice the two cute dimples indenting his cheeks, making him more charming and soft, and look at those red plush thin lips that look kissable.