04 ♛

EMERALD GONZALES.

shotgun.

i swallow harshly while i comply with his order. harry called the shots at this doggie position, and i am not complaining at his call. my weak legs and arms move to start to get on all fours like he ordered. i feel harry pull away from hovering behind me and i crane my neck to look back at my shoulders to see what he is up to.

the sound of zipper soon fills the air, and i watch him tug at his jeans and boxers. my eyes widen when i see him fully naked for the first time this night. his large cock springs up as soon as the boxers are removed, fully hard and leaking with precum and my mouth waters at the lovely sight.

however, what catches my eye is the big tiger tattoo inked on his thigh, which seems to be glaring directly at me. i want the tiger.

"i want to ride that tiger," i say.

harry soon climbs back on the couch, kneeling from behind.

"what emerald wants, emerald gets."

i let out a light chuckle as i feel him once again hovering from behind. a gasp cuts on my throat when his hand grips my throat, bare chest firmly pressed against my naked back, and his hard length resting in between my arse cheeks.

"i'll let you ride the tiger some other time but i need to fuck you right now, my cock needs you, baby," harry whispers in my ear, making goosebumps appears on my arms as his breath hotly fans against mine.

a cry releases from my throat as harry finally pushes his tip against my cunt. i drop my head forward on the couch as he bottoms slowly, making me adjust to his size. his groans ring my ear, hand squeezing my throat gently, doubling the pleasure i have been getting.

"you feel so damn good, darling," harry moans out, starting a slow pace rhythm between us. he pulls his hips back, thrusting forward back in, hitting deeply against me.

"so fucking wet for me, emerald. you're squeezing me tight just like that, good girl," he compliments, making me grip the couch for support as he quickens the thrusts.

the thick tension feels the air, our mixed moans and whimpers echoing in the room. the sound of skin slapping turning me on even more, making me push my arse back against harry's hips in rhythm with each thrust, his hard length driving deeper in me, brushing my g-spot once again over and over again.

my senses are heightened from the pleasure vibrating all over my body. i do not know if it is just the effect of alcohol or what, but the pleasure seems double or maybe even triple as harry fucks me against this couch. it feels like i have taken drugs before sex, i cannot describe how good it feels to be fucked again.

or maybe harry just really knows how to pleasure a woman and knows how to fuck correctly.

"fuck, you feel so good. you're being a good girl for me go on clench around my cock, atta darling," harry whimpers in my ear.

"i'm so close, harry. i don't know why but you feel amazing," i manage to choke out amidst the tears escaping from my eyes from the pleasure of him driving his hips over and over again, nailing me on the spot. his hand that is resting on my throat gripping it in each thrust of his hips on my cunt.

"maybe no one has ever fucked you right, but don't worry darling, i'm here to change that," harry breathes heavily. a pain spreads on my right arse cheek when his hand land smacks my behind, the sound and pain startling me.

"i'm caressing your ego too much," i start to chuckle but soon cuts off as a whimper flows in my mouth.

"you know, i know my shit."