-Yay Day-

Nobody's pov

It was the usual Yay Day, this was Sam's 2nd year living with Cat. Her redhaired friend has been hiding some sort of feelings for her, so was Sam.

"Sam Sam wake up!" Cat jumped on Sam while she was sleeping, "*groans* No!" she groaned, "It's Yay Day!" Cat was squirming Sam around, finally the blonde woke up. "I promise I didn't snoop last night like last year" Cat said.
Sam was still half asleep so she didn't pay attention. "Whatever, it's just 11am, we don't have anyone to babysit today. Why wake me up?" she asked. "Help me make meatballs" Cat smiled, "Well why didn't you tell me? Chop Chop!" Sam stood up and sprung out of bed causing Cat to fall down. Sam ran out to kitchen, "Also, the others can't make it. Nona broke a hip, Dice and Goomer are at a fight" Cat sighed.

Sam was secretly happy about this, "Ooo bummer" she said sarcastically,
"But atleast I'm here and uh, where's the meatballs?" she asked, "The sauce is made already and we just need to cook the meatballs" Cat implied, Sam nods. Cat wasn't paying attention, she was about to hold the sharp end of the knife, luckily Sam stopped her wrist. "Sorry.." Cat apologized, "Before we cook.. I just gotta.." Sam opened a cupboard to get a bucket of chicken pucks. "Can I have one?" Cat asked, "No" Sam replied.

After eating about 5 chicken pucks, Sam washed her hands, yes she washed her hand and started to mold the meat. Cat put the meat on the pan, the sauce, and a bit of olive oil. "I'll just shower" Sam said as she walked into the bathroom.

-After showering-

Sam saw Cat putting the last batch of meatballs in. She took two of the cooked meatballs and ate them. "*sigh* It isn't really yay day when we aren't complete" Cat frowned towards Sam, "I know but you can't really do anything with it.. but hey, we could just watch toilet wars, eat meatballs, and open our gifts" Sam consoled her friend. Why does this girl have to involuntarily show my soft spot? she thought to herself. "Kay kay.." Cat nods in slight disappointment. She finally finished the meatballs and then went to shower.

Sam just started watching TV while waiting for Cat.
When Cat was done, she changed then walked to sit beside Sam. "Alright! Now let's open our gifts to each other" Sam said, Cat smiled. "Yess Yay Day!" she cheered. They opened their gifts, Cat got a stuffed penguin plush from Sam and a medium sized bag of bibble, "*gasp* Bibble!! And my favorite animal stuffy! Thank you thank you thank you Sam!" she jumped around and hugged Sam, "I love you!" she smiled. "L-Love?" Sam asked, Cat froze "Um.. I mean.. *sigh* I-I like you" she finally admitted it, Sam blinked twice "As friends or.." she looked into the redhead's brown eyes, Cat shook her head. "Um.. just open your gift" she switched the subject.

Sam opened her gift, it was new leather jacket since Cat couldn't give her the leather jacket last year. "Thanks kitty" she pecked Cat's lips. Cat widened her eyes and turned red, "H-Huh??? Did I miss an hour or something?" she asked. "You like me don't you? Or.. thay's not what you meant?" Sam furrowed her brows slightly confused, "Yeah, I like like you" Cat nods. "Me too. Surprisingly but I do too" Sam implied.

"R-Really? Since when?" Cat rose her brows, "Since last year actually.. I just thought I was insane at first but now I don't get why" Sam grinned, Cat hugged her tightly. "Not a hugger not a hugger!" Sam stiffened, "You have to get used to it!" Cat giggled, "Let's make this official.. do you want to be my perky, annoying, lovable girlfriend?" Sam asked, Cat nods with a wide smile on her face.

Sam smiled involuntarily, she knew there was always something between her and girls but she disregarded it until she met Cat. First there was Carly but Sam knew that Carly was straight and she didn't know if that's what she really wanted, then there was Wendy but that didn't evolve into something, when Sam dated Freddie, she wasn't sure and knew they wouldn't really last. (Yes I know. I'm contradicting my Seddie fanfics😂)

Now there's Cat, someone that caught Sam's attention the most. It's the fact that they were opposites from each other but at the same time could actually tolerate each other. Sam had the patience for Cat, more than usual.

"I'm so happy!" Cat exclaimed as she hugged her now girlfriend Sam, "You wanna go to bots and celebrate?" Sam asked, "Kay kay!" Cat got off Sam and was given a helmet since they'll be riding Sam's motorcycle.
While riding, Cat wrapped her arms around Sam to hold on so she doesn't fall. "Sam?" she caught her attention, "Hm?" Sam said while still focusing on the road "Can we watch a movie when we get back later?" Cat asked, "Yeah okay, but I'm picking the movie" Sam told her.

The two parked, "What do you think people will say about us now that-" Cat was cut off, "Don't worry, I'll hurt any one of them who'll make fun or hurt you or us" Sam pat Cat's head, "Trust me, we'll be alright.." she added then held Cat's hand while they walk into Bots to order.

(Not my best. This was a slightly rushed 1st part because I didm't want to leave y'all waiting that much)