-The Party-

(The tunajump never happened in this oneshot)

Nobody's pov

It's been over 5 years since Sam, Carly, and Freddie have talked to each other. Three of them don't know what they each now look like, they don't follow each other on their social media since they didn't end on the right foot. What each of them don't know is that Sam is currently now dating Cat for 2 years and both of them have graduated. Cat decided that they should move to a bigger apartment, Sam is a director and Cat is a singer (obviously), both of them are just starting out so they aren't really known yet. Carly on the other hand is trying to make a makeup brand, she wanted to talk to Sam again since she missed talking and ranting to her about things so she flew down to L.A trying to get contact of her old bff when she got her hotel. Unfortunately for Freddie, him and Sam didn't end well. Sam found out he had kissed Carly after asking her if she wanted to get back together. Freddie and her bickered for about 15 minutes after that kiss and as soon as Carly left for Italy, Sam didn't say a word to anyone but to Spencer and left for L.A. Freddie still has feelings for Sam this whole time, though he has been seeing a girl that acts like her.

-10 am-

Sam woke up beside Cat who is still sleeping, she smirked at the thought she fell for someone so opposite yet so similar to her. She pulled her closer "mmm" Cat murmed while smiling, she opened her eyes and hugged Sam. "Goodmorning *yawns* Sam" she smiled, Sam kissed her "Hey Cat" she smirked. "I have to go to the studio later for a bit" Cat got out of bed and walked in the bathroom, "Or... you could stay here and we both can do nothing and watch Celebrities Underwater" Sam walked in the bathroom too while kissing Cat's neck "Later at night. Sorry Sammy" she pouts, "Also, I need to use the toilet so can you go out?" she added. "What if I don't?" Sam turned Cat around and leaned forward "I'll sleep on the couch" the redhead threatened, Sam sighed and pecked Cat's lips and walked out the bathroom.

She got her phone from the nightstand, walking to the living room while checking notifs to see a new one from an unknown number. She got a new number. Sam opened it to see it saying, "Hi! Not sure if this is the right number but I got this from a friend of yours, is this Sam Puckett?"

Sam replied saying, "Yeah it is. Who is this?"

-
Carly's pov

I was just making some breakfast until I heard my phone chime.. she saw it! Should I tell her it's me or should I just tell her to meet me somewhere later? I'll just tell her to meet me at inside out burger, also because I've been craving it since I left Italy.

"Meet me at Inside out burger here in LA. (Old friend)"

I sent it. Maybe I should check out her picstagram, I feel so bad that I unfollowed her just because she confronted me about kissing Freddie. Maybe I should get her and Freddie back together!
But.. then again.. I recently checked Freddie's page to see his new girlfriend. Her name is Sylvie. She's a blonde too, well.. she bleached it to be blonde. Oh jeez she's one of THOSE girls. The ones who can't be themselves, I mean look at her, bleach blonde, wavy hair, skull designed shirt, ripped leather jacket with the text saying "Bhaddy", leather pants, sneakers with a lightning sign. Her face definitely has a nose job. Damn she's trying to look like Sam! But a downgrade.. blegh.

Should I follow Freddie on here? I mean.. might not be fair that I'll follow Sam but not him. Then again his girlfriend might keep track of his followers, best to not follow him right now. Also might be suspicious if I follow him again out of the blue.

Anyways, time to go to Sam's page. I search up "Sam Puckett" woah fanpages, they're still active? Cool!

I go to the verified one which is surely Sam an- wait verified? Pardon? Huh? Wow Sam looks like she really matured, Alot of pictures and followers from and with celebs. (Sorry, my Mary-sue is showing)