-Cell Block-

Nobody's pov

Sam was doing her usual homeschool work, today she actually thought of doing it. Cat and Her have been dating for 4 months now, though they've been somewhat private with it and only told some people. Sam didn't even tell Carly or anyone she used to know in Seattle yet.

It was already dismissal time for Hollywood Arts, Sam texts Cat to see if she needed to be picked up.

Minutes later.. no reply, an hour later.. no reply. Luckily Cat ran into the apartment from Jade and Tori, "Sam!" she hugged her girlfriend. "Cat, no electronics!" Tori said, Sam went infront of Cat, "What's going on?" she asked. "Sikowitz challenged us to not use our phones or any other electronic devices for a week" Jade implied, "Girls vs Boys, last year the guys won and we are NOT letting that happen" Tori shook her head.

Sam nods, "Okay.. so where's your phone now?" she asked, "With Sikowitz. Cat went out of control last year so hopefully this year she wont" Tori answered, Cat pouts "But I need my phone!" she whined. "I'll help you prevent Cat from using other devices" Sam grinned, "Good, anyways we'll go now. Cat, just don't be tempted" Tori said as she walks out the apartment with Jade.
Sam shut her computer down and hides her phone from Cat. "Sam... can I borrow your phone please??" Cat gave Sam puppy dog eyes, "No way. We can't even go to Bots since everything there is electronic. I can use my gadgets but you can't" Sam implied. Cat sighed as she walks to their room to change into more comfortable clothes.

After changing, she saw Sam on her bed while on her phone scrolling through Picstagram, Cat was about to peek until Sam shut her phone off and hid it. "Sam!" she whined, the blonde was just laughing. "I know what can pass the time without any electronics" she smirked, Cat nods and started to kiss her.

Before things could keep getting further, Cat pulled away from Sam and hugged her. "Sam.... Can I borrow your phone?" she asked, "No" Sam shook her head. "You want to borrow my laptop?" she asked, "Yes!" Cat nods vigorously, "*laughs* No" Sam smiled, "Yes" the redhead was softly smacking Sam's arm, "Yes" the blonde implied, "No!" Cat exclaimed. Realizing what she just said, she just sighed and laid beside Sam.

"Can we go to Tori's house?" She asked, "Sure kitty, just let me change out of my pajamas" Sam stood up, Cat was sneaking her hand under Sam's pillow to get her phone, "No kisses for a week if you dare touch my phone" she heard her girlfriend say when she was changing infront of her. Cat stopped and just looked at the ceiling, she then saw her girlfriend in just her bra and pants. When Sam was about to put on her shirt, Cat ran to hug Sam, it sent shivers to both their spine. "You're so warm" she said as she hugged her girlfriend's bare skin, Sam laughed and hugged Cat back "Let's set something.. if you'll cooperate without complaining about your phone.." she cupped her face "hm?"Cat asked, "Maybe... just maybe.. I'll keep you busy when we get back home or after this whole challenge.. IF you win it with the girls" Sam kissed Cat tenderly on the lips, Cat smiled in the kiss and wrapped her arms around Sam more. The two pull away and Sam continues to change, after changing they went on her motorcycle and rode off to Tori's place.

When they arrived, Sam didn't bother to knock so she just opened the door to see Jade sitting on Tori's back, "Um... why?" she asked, "Tori was trying to act slick and watch TV so I had to sit on her like we did with Cat last year" Jade explained, Sam just nods. "Has Cat not gone insane yet?" Tori asked "Nope, I'm keeping her busy" Sam smirked and pecked Cat's lips. "Get a room" Jade rolled her eyes "Like you don't do it in public too or infront of people" Sam scoffed, "Don't act like we haven't seen you make out in the janitor's closet when I go to H.A to pick up Cat" she added, "Touché" Tori and Jade said at the same time.

-Last day of the week-

Sam was waiting to pick Cat up from Hollywood Arts on her motorcycle. Cat and the others were inside the blackbox theatre to see who'll crack first on the phone challenge.

Sam was just sitting on her motorcycle listening to music with her earphones on.

Meanwhile inside, the guys were whispering to the girls. "You know you want to.." Robbie said, "Woahh look at those phones!" Andre looked in the small box where all their phones are placed in. Cat was biting the inside of her bottom lip, "We're so going to win this" Beck chuckled "No you won't!" Jade shot at them. Robbie got an idea, "Cat! I heard theres a new app called pet the puppy and it levels you up on the amounts of pets you give your puppy and how you care of it" he lied, Cat gasped and stood up, Tori stood up and held Cat back.

"I need it!" the redhead squirmed and got out of Tori's grasp, "Cat!" Jade couldn't stop her from running to the box, the guys were cheering. Then... Cat stopped running and remembered, "If you win this challenge... maybe.. just maybe... I'll keep you busy if you know what I mean kitty" she remembered her girlfriend's words and replayed Sam kissing her in her mind. She walked back to her seat and sat down. "No!! We were so close!" Andre sighed, "I never thought our little Cat would be very cautious. She almost got the phone and then stopped. Weird" Sikowitz furrowed his brows.

About 10 minutes later, Tori just fell asleep on Jade's lap, Cat was still resisting. "I need my phone! Robarazzi needs an update on the Slap.com!" Robbie stood up and ran to the box and grabbed his phone to open it up. The girls won. "You had to open up your profile to see as if someone actually cared about your small page?" Andre groaned, the girls cheered.

Cat ran to get her phone, the others got their phones back too.

When they were leaving already, they saw Sam leaning carefully on her motorcycle waiting for Cat. "Sammy!" she heard a high pitched girl say, Sam took her earphones off. "Hey Valentine. Who lost?" she asked, "The guys lost!" Cat smiled, Sam smirked and kissed her. "Again... get a room!" Jade said, "And again... get a janitor's closet!" Sam shot back.