-Interview-

Nobody's pov

Cat was starting to boost up her career in singing, she was invited to do an interview. She's 18 years old and she and Sam still live together, since the two are together. Cat was dropped off by Sam, "Cya kitty" she said, "Bye Bye!" Cat hugged her, Sam hugged her back "Text me if you-" she was cut off, "Are you sure you can't come with me inside to the interview even in the audience?" the redhead pouts, "Cat.. you're a rising popstar, people might-" Sam was cut off again by Cat kissing her while taking off her helmet and immediately puts on her hood. Paparazzi were taking pictures, Sam was wearing a hood so nobody can see who it really was. "Please come to the interview with me.." Cat whispered, "I don't care what people say... I just want to see you in the crowd" she implied. Sam finally gave in and locked the motorcycle and parked it properly. Sam and Cat went in the building, Sam took her hood off when she sat in the crowd and Cat went backstage.

It was The late late show with James Corden. The audience are already there too just waiting to air. They heard backstage crew escort James and Cat to the main stage, Cat was wearing a purple short poofy dress, black 2 inched heels, and a half hight ponytail.

"We're air on 3 2 1" A crew said, James and Cat wave at the camera. "Welcome back to another show with Cat Valentine!" James introduced Cat, "So, Cat you've been rising rapidly with your career and have been reaching the Billboard top 100. How does that make you feel?" he asked, "It's great! I love music and want to keep making more songs!" Cat smiled, Sam grinned when she saw her girlfriend smile widely. "Tell me, what are your inspiration for your songs?" James asked, "Mostly about love and the people I love and the other loves of the people I love" Cat giggled, "You have such a bubbly personality" James complimented her, Cat giggled as she nods "So what do you do now? What does Cat Valentine do now after she reached the Billboard top 100, has one of the highest selling albums, and a rapid growth in fame and debuts and you're just 18?" James looked at Cat, "Right now I just spend my days in the studio and record but I also spend time with my friends" she replied, she seemed so natural in interviews.

"Tell me, who are your biggest supporters?" James asked her, "Um.. My friends, some classmates, *giggles* my teacher Sikowitz, my brother is in a mental hospital right now so I don't know if he remembers me, my parents are busy, but my biggest supporter in my life is my girlfriend-" Cat cuts off when she realized what she said, she smacked her palm on her mouth. Sam rose her brows curious on how she'll deal with this. "Is this live?" Cat asked anxiously, James nods in utter surprise.
"Also, did you say girlfriend?" he asked, "Um.. *nervously laughs* mm.. m-mhm" she just said, "You're-" James couldn't finish his sentence he was still processing. "I-I'm Lesbian... I'm sorry.. I-I let that slip out" Cat furrowed her brows, "It's okay, it's okay.." James implied "We support you no matter what" he added, "Thank you" Cat teared up.

Sam smiled, "So.. who's that girlfriend of yours?" James asked, Cat looked at the audience and saw Sam, she saw her nod. "She's in the audience right now.. it's Sam Puckle" Cat called her over, Sam stood up and walked towards her. People where cheering, "It's Puckett but alright" Sam shrugged when she reached the main stage, Cat got up to hug Sam tight, she hugged back. "Wow, former webstar Sam Puckett!" James clapped, Sam and Cat both sat down beside each other. "She's been acting in some movies and we go to Hollywood Arts together" Cat held one of Sam's hands. "Yeah, mostly in acting or directing right now while still in H.A" Sam answered, "What made you decide on those? Was it like when you were a child or it just happened?" James was now including Sam in the interview since she was onstage now and because in his mind he said why not? "Actually, I've always wanted to act or direct even before iCarly was a thing" Sam replied, "She's also really good at singing and playing instruments!" Cat smiled.

"Really?" James rose his brows, "Yeah, I learned how to play guitar and piano when I was about 8" Sam nods, "But right now I'm mostly into acting" she added. "That's great! So, how did you and Sam get together?" James asked Cat, "Well.. *giggles* we were roommates at first when we were 16 and then we got together in December last year" she rested her head on Sam's shoulder, "We're opposites but at the same time wecan tolerate each other alot. Not every relationship needs people to like or do everything the same" Sam said, "You two are so cute together" James smiled, "Anyways, this is all the time that we have for now. Don't forget to stream Cat Valentine's songs on all streaming platforms and check out Sam Puckett's movies and shows. Thank you for watching!" he said to the camera and waved goodbye. The cameraman gave a thumbs up meaning they were off air.

"You two... better invite me to your wedding" James smiled, "Still a long way to go but okay.." Sam chuckled.