Chapt: 5

~Y/N'S POV~
We rode off towards the corner shop stopping outside and propping our bikes up. Me and mouth walked over to the Magazine rack and started flicking through them "Jerk alert!" "Uh-oh" me and mouth said in unison when we  The saw Troy getting out his car with Andy and Stef "you have got to be kidding me" I growled all of a sudden the magazine was knocked out my hand by Troy and he walked over to chunk calling us stupid. Mouth walked over to Andy and Stef saying hi then playing a bit of the game they were near I heard chunk yelling he wasn't ok

I walked over and saw Troy pushing his head into a freezer "Hey cut it out!" I yelled at him but he didn't stop he just turned around "Aha! You're the girl goonie, hanging out with a bunch of losers" I glared at Troy "leave chunk alone!" He grabbed me by my collar slamming me into a shelf "Is a goonie telling me what to do?" He asked "damn right!" I looked behind Troy to see mouth walking over "hey put her down because this is reminding me of something..." mouth said smirking he is so going to do something stupid "and what's that?" Troy asked "the night I spent with yo momma!" He said all of a sudden Troy dropped me and pounced on mouth "AHH Squint my hair!!" Mouth kept yelling I yanked Troy by the hair pulling him off mouth.

Troy grabbed me by the collar again and went to punch me all of a sudden brand ran in slamming Troy into a shelf "No one and I mean NO ONE punches squint.." brand had a threatening tone and a threatening look I watched as Troy got up looking scared "I c-cant wait till my father knocks down your houses!" he quickly ran off... I saw brands angry look and all the Goonies gathered in one group "cmon Mikey you don't need friends like these and moms looking for you" brand said and those words hurt 'friends like these I thought' what the hell is that meant to mean I walked up to brand "Im sorry brand..." he looked at me confused "not for arguing with Troy for this...". I kicked him in the groin and we all ran to our bikes and rode off. I can't believe brands harsh words!