Chapt 11:

~Squints POV~
We looked around the hole in the floor not seeing a ladder or stairs "Fifty dollar bills" I heard Data and he started screaming about Fifty dollar bills I frowned realising it was a machine meaning a fake. I stayed by the tunnel as the others ran over and they were screaming and cheering "They're fake. They're bogus!" I yelled walking over and picking up a piece of paper tearing it with ease we all began arguing until Stef spoke "You guys, I recognize these people" I looked over her shoulder seeing the Fratellis my eyes widened as I came to realisation "That's the guy from upstairs" Data pointed out "And the guy who tried to sing" Mikey said. I pointed at the woman "That's the bitch who threatened to cut mouths tongue out"

I snapped and they nodded "See, you guys, you never listen to me. I said that there was going to be trouble, but you didn't listen to me. You guys are crazy. You know, you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm and it has your names written all over it, but I'm gettin' outta here. Tha..." chunk ranted but he trailed off his voice changing, he began suddenly sniffing "I smell ice cream" I frowned as he walked towards a large metal door he opened it walking freely inside but I silently gasped at the dead body with a bullet hole in his head frozen beside him, I couldn't move as panic and fear crossed over my face.

They got Grape, and Super-Duper Chocolate Eruption, and..." he stopped talking when he noticed our faces. "Wha? Wha?" He asked turning his head and seeing the "Aaaah!" He screamed, he backed out and we all caught him as he stumbles "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! It's a stiff!" He screamed. We heard the door opens upstairs and the Fratellis walk in, their footsteps causing the floorboards above to creak. We all huddled together to stay quiet and a hand intertwined with mine I looked down and saw Mouth's hand as he looked at me with a scared face I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze we heard the woman speak "Somebody's been here. The door's open" my blood ran cold.

I was freaking out and I swallowed the lump in my throat "I thought I shut it. Who left the lights on?" One of the males asked I squeezed my eyes closed and I was holding my breath "You did" the woman snapped "Pizza?" Chunk asked sniffing and my eyes widened "Shhh!" We all shushed him and then he spoke again "pepperoni?" I slapped my other hand over his mouth shutting him up "Ma, he's eating my pepperoni!" One of the Fratellis spoke "You want your pepperoni" the pizza slapped onto the floor "Huh?" I heard the cocking of a gun and my heart rate increased another gun cocked "Come on. Come on. Let's kill each other over the pepperoni" the other one said.

I felt like my heart could explode with the rate it was pounding, my hand was still covering chunks mouth the other holding mouth's hand "Jake, put that gun away! I said, "Put that gun away now!" She quoted herself as she screamed at the man called Jake "You always take his side, Mom. You always liked him better than me" Jake argued and Mrs Fratelli spoke up "That's right!" I frowned, that woman clearly had favourites If the
Fratellis come downstairs they are sure to be discovered. Some of the others are whispering in fear as they hurriedly stuff the body back in the
freezer, I helped them out.

"Mikey, come on" Brand whispered I knew we weren't getting out VIA the front door "The fireplace, Brand. It's the only way out" Mikey reasoned so I cut in "You guys will never get out that way" I said brand took a minute to think "What?" He asked and I mentally face palmed "It all starts here!" I said rushing to the fire place. They all head over to the fireplace and start climbing down into the tunnel Brand first, then Andi, then Mouth, Stef, Data, Mikey and I climbed down last and Mouth wrapped his arms around my waist and I landed on my feet "why thank you good sir" I joked "your welcome m'lady" he gave a short bow. "Come on, let's go" Mikey whispered.

"go?" Andi asked confused "Make sure it's safe" I whispered "it's safe" Mouth answered "Wait, Where's chunk?" I asked "Shit! Chunks up there" Mikey realised and my eyes widened as I heard the Fratelli's talking. We waited for them to leave and as soon as they did Chunk ran out "Cold" he muttered "Chunk!" Brand hissed and Chunk noticed walking over "What are you doing down there?" He asked "Go get the police" Brand ordered but chunk didn't move so I shoved brand out the way "Chunk, we're in some serious shit here. You've gotta get the police. Look behind you" I snapped, He got up stumbling over things behind him and I groaned as it made a loud thud.

"Oh, the window. Go out the window." I said noticing the window, he walked over to the window and began climbing out so me and the boys jumped down walking over to the others "Did you see him, guys?" Data asked "Where's chunk?" Mouth asked sternly "He went go get the police" Brand said. I don't even know how we got ourselves into this situation. Oh wait we all bloody listened to Mikey! That's why!

"The Fratellis are there. We gotta go. Come on, guys" Mikey ordered, oh great we're listening to him again. "Let's go" brand ordered and I frowned "He's going to get the police. Go. Move. Move" Mikey ordered again if I get killed because of him I'm gonna see him in hell..

We began walking, this is going to go wrong in so many ways I can tell.