Chapt: 7

~Y/N'S POV~
If Data keeps trying to reason I'm still not convinced! "Yeah, Yeah but what if they're not customers?" I asked I felt someone's hand grip mine, it was mouth I blushed and tried to ignore it "Squints right...what do they're drug dealers?" Chunk backed me up "Drug dealers? Shit man" data hit chunk and I rolled my eyes "did you see their clothes? Drug dealers wouldn't be caught dead in those polyester rags" data finished and I looked at mouth who was looking at the restaurant. We continued to pace towards the restaurant and my breathing increased- I had let go of mouths hand for now because I was near the back with chunk.

As we were walking...we heard a gunshot I jumped out my skin and had my hand over my chest. Me and chunk ran over to the boys "Mikey! Mikey! Mikey!" I repeated "that sounded like gun shots!" I squeaked out "not the big ones your hear in war movies but gun shots real ones!" Chunk yelled "They're trying to kill us!" I finished "Geez guys, turn your brains off alright? Someone probably just dropped a pot." Mikey said and it caused me to scoff "Yeah" data said not so sure himself "yeah, just dropped a pot" mouth said nodding his head and just looked at them like they had three heads I mean...there were three boys with a head each being stupid!

"Ah, Ah...are you sure Mikey? Because if you're sure I'm sure! you know. They might pick up the pots, and they might try to kill us. They're gonna kill us! In fact..." Chunk rambled as we walked onto the porch of the restaurant. Mikey spun around and covered chunks mouth "Chunk...shut up!" Mikey whispered tensely. I looked at chunk and saw he found a soda pop box causing me to roll my eyes. Little does chunk know I have two baby Ruths in my backpack along with two cans of soda! I'm amazing I know! "Soda pop! Oh boy I am thirsty!" Chunk opened the cooler to see its empty and I giggled "damn it!" He exclaimed.

I walked beside chunk "what's wrong chunk?" I asked trying not to laugh "there's no soda pop and I'm thirsty" he complained I just laughed I noticed Mikey puff his inhaler so I walked over and looked into the window. Data then spoke up "Looks like the cook is carrying something to the kitchen, or something." But I'm 100% sure that's a body bag! "Looks like food or some kind of trash" Mikey whispered and just looked at him scoffed and then looked back through the window. "Don't let them see us guys" data whispered "No shit!" I seethed we opened the door and began to walk in I heard Mikey telling Chunk to shut up, of course he was chunk is always talking!

"This place is a summer restaurant? Looks like it hasn't been open for ten summers..." mouth trailed off until we heard a female voice behind us. "How long you boys...and girl...been at that window?" We all spun around I cling onto mouth for dear life! "Long enough you see you need about four hundred roach motels in this place." Mouth answered back. All of a sudden someone walked out the kitchen "How the hell am I supposed to create with that Smithsonian piece of shi..?" He paused when he was us 'Kids' I mean I just swore at Data!

They began speaking Italian to each other I then felt someone's hand slide into mine I looked to see it was mouth and Mikey was clinging onto my arm as if his life depended on it. I mean we could die right now so I don't blame him. The guy called Jake told us to make our self comfortable "she's gonna cook you guys something" he said and we turned back to the woman "what do you want?" She asked sounding irritated with us we all choked out for five waters. "five waters is that all?" "Y...yeah" I stuttered out buttttt mouth spoke up and I wish he didn't.

"No! I want the Veal Scallopine..." we all begged him to shut up but he wouldn't...he only  carried on "I want the Fettucini Alfredo...a bottle of Fettucini, a 1981." He then Kisses his thumb and forefinger like he was a gourmet chef and I was freaking out The woman then grabbed mouths face and I reached for him but he was pulled from my grip "Mouth!" I yelled but Mikey covered my mouth and then moved his hand "the only thing we serve is tongue..." she hissed "let him go!" I shouted