Chapt: 9

~Y/N'S POV~
I leaned against a rock, too tired to stand as the goonie boys bickered, sometimes I don't understand them but meh...These boys are mental. Mouth had recently let go of my hand to argue with mikey "I-I'm telling ya! They got an..it! A giant IT! Chained to the wall! And...and when it came into the light" Mikey rambled Making weird had actions "it's face was all gross and distorted!!" I rolled my eyes and brand spoke up "Yeah right. Like your brain Lame-O say goodbye to your little pals"

Brand was so rushed to leave. For some reason he looks like someone drop kicked him on the way down here. All of a sudden chunks talking in a hushed voice "Lookit! Lookit!" We all turned around to see the fretellis loading a black bag stuffed into the back of their ORV. That's when realisation hit! Chunk was telling us something about a black ORV at Mikeys and how they were getting chased by the cops.

"What do you thinks in the bag?" Data asked and I just shook my head in panic. The ORV began driving off so we all ducked down behind the rock and waited once they were out of site mikey piped up "hey look! The place is ours" he smiled "Mikey I don't think-." I was obviously cut off by chunk "our parents are gonna be worried! Let's go home" he pleaded "Home? What home? In a couple of hours it ain't gonna be home anymore. C'mon guys! This is our time. Our last time to see if there's any rich stuff buried someplace in there" he sounded passionate about this mission. But if it involved criminals I don't want to be here!

I sighed and mouth looked at me giving me a tight smile and I gave one back. I was leaning backwards on the rock not facing the restaurant as the boys were I saw andi and Stef making their way over telling me to be quite so I nodded Not even five seconds later Mouth is grabbed from behind so was mikey and everyone screamed apart from me because I knew the girls were both there. "You scared me!" Chunk yelled and I rolled my eyes, Stef started dying of laughter "almost gave me heart attack!" Chunk carried on.

"Hey mouth, you look better from behind" Stef said and I just stared at her blankly. Mouth scoffed "Hey, wanna see something really scary?" He asked pulling out a mirror and showing Stef's face in it "Look at that." I remember that mirror perfectly when he nicked it from me in Mikey's house. "That's so scary" Data and Chunk commented making me chuckle slightly. "And ugly!" Chunk added making me whack his arm "Ouch Squint!" He complained "be nice!" I snapped.

Andi was too busy chatting with brand so those two didn't even bother noticing us. "You elbowed his lip?" I heard Brand ask so I turned around "yeah" Andi and Stef both said laughing. I've always hated Troy he gets on my nerves he deserves it! Meanwhile I realised the boys weren't with us anymore and they headed towards the restaurant, I scoffed and chased after them. They're leading us into deeper trouble and I knew if we wanted to save goon docks I need to follow them. Mouth tried the door "it's locked!" He complained and I sighed "Dammit!" I snapped.

"Hey, wait a minute...Chunk~" mouth said smirking and now I know he has the dumbest idea yet! "What?" Chunk snapped. This could only go so well and I didn't like the sound of what was about to come out of his mouth "You know I got some naked pictures of your mom, takin' a bath. Wanna buy 'em?" He teased "WHAT?!" Chunk raged "real cheap" mouth continued. Chunk furiously charges Mouth like a Bull! My hand shot out and yanked mouth backwards in time for Chunk to crash into the door. The impact of body his breaks it open we all let Chunk lie on the floor as me and the others step over him.

A/N: IM ACTUALLY ALIVE- 😭