Chapt: 8

~Y/N'S POV~
She popped open her switch blade and I gasped. She then forced his tongue out his mouth and I covered my eyes I didn't want to see her kill him at all! "You guys like tongue?" She then began laughing and threw mouth in my direction and I gripped his arm and he gripped mine "sit down!" She yelled and I hurried to a seat with the boys following me. Chunk fell and I helped him up. I sat beside mouth of course "you alright chunk?" I asked and he nodded "hey guys..." data trailed off I was zoning out and sighed especially when chunk was trying to tell them what he saw.

I groaned and slammed my head on the table slightly. "spit it out chunk!" I yelled causing everyone to jump "You guys, if we don't get out of here soon, there's gonna be Some kind of-." everyone shut him up "SHHHH" we all said in sync "hostage crisis. Out in the garage, O..ORV, four wheel drive, bullet holes the...size- of Matzah Balls" he sounded petrified that's when I realised both me and chunk were right...They are murders! "Chunk, I'm starting to O.D. on all your bullshit stories." Mouth admitted causing me to whack him in the arm "ouch!" He winced and I glared at him

"yeah." Data said with an eye roll "guys be quite she's coming" I said through gritted teeth The Ratty woman put cups down full of...a liquid and I mentally gagged at the sight "There's your water!" She said Scowling "thank you sir- UHM Ma'am" data corrected himself "Thank you sir..." I booted Mikey from under the table who recoiled "O-Oh I mean M-Ma'am!" He said and glared at me and I smirked at him. I looked at mouth who was covering his mouth (for once) while he was silently laughing "this...is supposed to be water..?" I asked.

"It's wet ain't it...? DRINK IT!" I flinched in my seat causing mouth to put a hand over mine and look at me "Hey lady...where's the um bathroom" great now mikey needed to piss in a place like this? I was having a hushed conversation with mouth "Can we leave?" I asked him "looks like we can't, this woman is fucking insane" he said and I nodded with a sigh. "KEEP TO THE RIGHT!" She screamed at mikey as he wondered down the stairs "what are you two whispering about?" Chunk asked with a smirking, I glared at him.

"We're talking about getting out of here" mouth said. It's been about 5 minutes and mikey isn't back "where the hell is that douche?" I asked they all looked at me but our heads snapped to the door to see and angry ass looking Brand storm in "who are you?" The woman asked "Doesn't matter, I'm here to take these children home" the woman nodded I scoffed "got something to say squint?" Brand asked and I simply shook my head "no, apart from your ragged  hair line I'm all good" the boys sniggered quietly as brand glared at me and hid waiting for mikey to come back.

Mikey came pounding up the stairs looking horrified and screamed when brand threw him over his shoulder. We all stood up and mouth laced our hands together as the old woman rushed us out. We ran towards rocks and hid behind them. The ones we all hid behind before. Uncomfortable!

Jeeze this ass had to ruin it. Mouth was still holding my hand and my heart rate was going higher while blush rose to my cheeks. I knew something was wrong by Mikeys face.

Something is going to happen something.

Big...

A/N: I have not updated in so god Damn long! Im sorry everyone...I had no motivation to write but I'm back and no I'm not dead 😀✌🏻