late start.

dinggg

dinggg

dinggg

"heyo mark!" shouted a males voice from afar. mark rolled his eyes and turned the other way. his name was wade. he loved wade with all his heart, but recently he had been getting on his nerves. it's probably because of his new girlfriend that was over at their place. when mark agreed to live there, he never expected there to be an addition. "marky poo!" the voice grew louder, as wade was getting closer to mark. "hey mark!" wade had opened the door and smiled. "what?" mark said with a strain voice. as wade was appalled by the seriousness in his voice, he didn't let that affect him greatly. "i think your phones going off." he said in a soft tone, trying to calm mark down. mark had always gotten so angry so quickly, and nobody knew why so they just let him be. as mark took a deep breath and waved wade away, he picked up his phone from the counter. it was a text from his mother. she was just texting about the normal such as their animals back home and what they were up to. for mark was distracted from his work, he scrolled on his phone a little bit, after answering his mother. nothing new was ever on his timeline, due to the fact he barely was on social media. social media had just always dragged him down for the tiniest bit. with his anger issues he never really liked to be on there for his fame would be in danger. mark then set his phone down and continued working on his file.

dinggg

dinggg

with a loud exhale he quickly picked it up. "don't worry mark!" wade yelled from down the hall. "that was just me reminding you to do the dishes after you're done!" mark out his phone on vibrate and sat up to slammed the door shut. mark needed to leave for the day. his levels were high and he needed to get away from everything for awhile. as he scrolled through his contacts on who to go out with, bob just texted him. "hey! would you wanna come lever to help me?" mark smirked and quickly texted back for the address. in the meantime, he had to get ready. he was only wearing a plain black t-shirt with boxers. nobody would see him from the waist down, so what's the point of putting pants on if nobody's gonna see? as he walked over to the closet he looked around for a little bit and found nothing. finally he decided on a pair of grey sweats to match the shirt. as mark got his slides on and pulled out of the house in his car, wade came running out. "where ya going?" he asked mark. mark could only stutter and say, "bobs." and then he pulled away. mark knew wade only wanted to be closer, but he wasn't the type for touchy feely. he loved from afar. within no time he had reached the street but drove up and down the street multiple times, resulting in nothing. finally, he parked his car and tried to pull it up on gps. although he tried his hardest to use data and local wifi that barely reached. he still had zero bars and zero connection. he didn't want to waste his gas, so he looked around. there was a male sitting on a stool across the street. he could see through his open windows. it almost looked like the male didn't believe in curtains for his whole house seemed to be wide open. mark took a deep breath and got out, walking towards the door.

knock

knock

knock

mark felt stupid, holding the map in his hand. but after a few seconds he realized that the person on the other side of the door was getting up to get the door. hopefully this man wasn't some creep or little kid. but just as mark was having second thoughts, he opened the door. after the male let him in he finally said, "i'm ethan by the way." and he stuck his hand out for a shake. typical name for a dude, he thought to himself. as the male talked, mark admired him. his hair was a dark auburn brown with such bright hazel eyes. he looked a little rough around the edges, but not enough to where he wouldn't trust him. it looked as though he just woke up not too long ago. his aesthetic of his house was a little plain. either he moved in not too long ago or he's moving. "so, how long have you been in this area?" he finally decided to ask. ethan just claire's at him as if he had done something wrong. "oh not to long, honestly! me and spencer moved in about a week ago." ethan stated with a soft smile. mark nodded and looked around once more. "i could tell." thus made ethan shut up and look back down at the map. maybe mark was being too harsh on this person that he had just met. "i didn't mean to come across as mean." he said. "i know" was the last words the male spoke for awhile. mark shook his head. maybe this guy was too soft anyway. as he kept on thinking this, he scrambled those thoughts away. he did not need to be negative, whatsoever. "anyway, do we have an issue?" ethan smiled and pointed to the map. "you're looking for ave not street. so that would be." he paused looking frantically for ave. "oh! it would be right over here!@ he stated as he pointed five blocks away. "i'm dumb." he said, gathering his map. as he got to the door, ethan followed him out. "sorry to bother you. it's just very hard sometimes." ethan let out a soft chuckle and waved it off as if it was nothing. "you don't need to apologize, i get lost a lot of the time too." as they waved their goodbyes, mark walked back out to his car. maybe this neighborhood isn't too bad, he thought to himself. he could really get used to this. as he started his engine and was pulling off he gotten another text from wade. "car shit in the pool, going to go clean it! #clean" mark rolled his eyes and stepped in the gas. it was time to go see bob.