bob, no.

ethan looked all around the map, desperately trying to figure out where this place could be. he had just moved to this new location, so he wasn't as familiar with the area as mark thought he had been. as ethan lived in house 262, and the destination for mark was 263, ethan decided to quickly look at other places. after a few minutes ethan pointed out that mark was on the wrong road. he mixed up street n avenue. as mark was getting his coat on, ethan quickly scrubbed his number in the map, that way he would always have help if he was lost. ethan followed mark out to the yard and watched him drive away.

ethan circled around the couch and eventually sat down. it had been a long, boring morning already. as he looked up towards the clock he realized it was only noon. ethan let out a huge sigh, which made spencer hop up ontop of him. "hey buddy!" he squealed. "oh who's a good boy" he asked as his hand scratched behind his fluffy ear. "does somebody wanna go to the park?" it had been ages since spencer has gotten to go to the park. spencer sat up on all four legs and wagged his tail. he was super excited. ethan smiled and grabbed the leash. "come on buddy, well walk there." he chuckled and quickly threw on a gray sweatshirt, for it was starting to get chilly. "come on spence." he said quietly. as spencer quickly ran out the door, pulling ethan with him, the door slammed shut. not thing much about it, ethan started to jog along with spence down the street. it was so beautiful for the birds were singing their tune and the cars driving by all honked and waved. this neighborhood was really on his side and it made him feel so welcoming. at his old house, there was angry old people for houses and houses. it was finally nice to be somewhere where people mind their own business, but still are nice to others. as ethan reached the park, he noticed a familiar car parked by the gate. "is that mark?" he questioned as he opened the said gate. spencer ran inside without hesitation.

ethan smiled and waved towards the tall males. mark did just the same, but waved to the indicate to come over towards him. ethan nodded and stuck his hands in his pockets. as he watched where he was going, he also watched spencer run around with all the other dogs. as he got closer, he stuck one hand out to shake marks hand again. "it's funny seeing you here!" mark exclaimed. "it's almost as if you were following me!" they all laughed. "no, spencer hasn't been to the dog park since we moved in, and it's nice out today." he pointed towards his animal. as he turned back around he saw bob glaring at him, as if he had interrupted something very important. "so, what are you guys doing here?" ethan asked to make it seem a little less intense. "oh, filming this skit for my youtube channel." mark said with ease. bob looked very uncomfortable and put his face into the camera. "oh, well i'll leave you guys to it." ethan said and then looked down. he was just about to turn around to leave as mark reached out to grab his shoulder. "no! don't worry about it! we got plenty of time!" mark seemed excited, and he was actually making ethan feel less worried. "oh okay." they all laughed. just then spencer ran up with a stick in his mouth. he dropped it on ethans shoe and looked back up at his owner, wagging his tail. "oh, good boy!" ethan said as he bent down to just throw the stick again. "go!" he said. mark was about to speak as bob said, "actually leave." mark was struck by his words. "we have shit to actually do." ethan nodded his head and waved at them. he turned around and took a deep breath. "spence!" he shouted. just then spencer came running up. ethan knelt down and attached the leash. "let's go home buddy." spencer stuck out his tou he to breath easier.

on their way home, ethan couldn't stop thinking about what bob had said. was he really that much of a pain? did he cause a big issue? he shrugged it off as they reached their house. the male opened the door and unhooked the leash from the collar. "there you go buddy." he said with a quick kiss on the forehead. ethan stood up and patted his thighs. it had been one rough day, and it was only three in the afternoon. he gathered his dishes from earlier that morning and started to put them away. as he took out the trash, washed dishes, and vacuumed the surrounding areas, it got to be five o'clock in the afternoon. ethan sighed and walked upstairs. this day couldn't get any worse. not only did he wake up too early, but he barely did anything. he walked into the bathroom, kicking off his shoes. hopefully n finally he could relax in peace. he walked softly around the bathtub, deciphering if he was to take a bath or shower. finally, ethan grabbed the left nozzle and turned it right, letting water flow. after turning on both nozzles and adjusting it to the perfect temp, he plugged the drain and poured in a cup of soap. ethan needed to relax. as he got the bath all ready, he grabbed his lighter and lit the candles that aligned the bathroom window and door. within minutes he had turned off the light and was undressed. ethan gripped both sides of the bathtub and slowly dipped his toes in, followed by the rest of his body. he adjusted himself to where he was the most comfortable and laid down. as he rested his body and relaxed his mind, his senses were telling him he was going to do more than relax. the last thing ethan remembered before passing out was that spencer was at the bathroom door.