im sorry mark.

marks pov

once exiting the males house, he sighed. that man just looked too darn familiar to just leave. mark shrugged off the thoughts n drove off in his car. things could only go up from here. within a matter of minutes, mark finally made it to bobs house. grabbing his phone, he texted bob to get outside with the remaining equipment. before he even hit send, bob was outside carrying a armful of supplies. mark got out of his car, popped the trunk, and helped him with the remaining supplies. after everything was tucked away, mark shut the trunk n they both got in. "so, ready to go?" bob asked as he buckled in his seatbelt. "of course" mark said with a smile. mark typed in the dog park location n they both set a way for their skit.

bob was the guest in his car, so he let him plug in the aux. mark immediately regretted doing so, for bob played nothing but classical music. i'm not talking about classical as in rock, classical as in beethoven. it didn't matter anyway, for the dog park was only minutes away. as he drove past the very street he was just stopped at, he noticed ethan walking out of his house with the small furry dog. mark smiled as he watched the male walk down the street. "what are you looking at?" bob asked. mark shook back into reality. "oh, nothing! just that dog is cute over there." mark pointed the opposite direction of ethan. "there's no dog.." bob questioned. "forget about it, it probably ran away." mark snapped back. mark loved bob, but sometimes he had an attitude for no reason. they finally had gotten to their final destination and got out with their equipment.

after filming their very first skit of the afternoon, mark saw ethan walk in with his dog. mark shot his hand up into the chill air to wave him over. maybe bob could recognize the male. ethan came walking up, with his hands in his jeans, obviously he wasn't from the area. "hey buddy," mark started the conversation. "you following me?" they all chuckled and small talk arose. nothing out of the ordinary seemed to come into play, until bobs voice peaked up. "we actually have shit to do." mark turned to look at the guy and he shot his hands up indicating that there was no reason for that. bob shrugged it off and laughed when he saw ethan leave the park. "guess he wouldn't make a good talker." bob looked back down to the camera as mark walked to the next area. "you know that was actually kind of fucked up." mark gritted his teeth. he was not one for being rude for no reason. bob shrugged, "gotta do what you gotta do. you know this business better than anyone else." he smiled. "anyway, action!"

after hours and hours of filming, they finally had enough footage to cover their skit in multiple videos. "that's a wrap!" bob had said. "maybe next time, you won't look so grumpy" he laughed. mark rolled his eyes. "shall we leave?" he insisted. bob nodded his head and headed towards the gate. mark pulled out his phone and checked the time, it was already 6pm. mark then got out to his car, drove to drop bob off and drove all the way home. it had been a long day enough as it was and he needed to get to editing. although the should have bob edit it, he didn't want to be painted out as the bad guy so he took it into his own hands. as he got inside his house, amy was sitting on the couch. "took you long enough" she giggled as she stood up, walking over to the male. "didn't know my hard little worker was gonna be gone that long," she kisses his forehead. "otherwise i would have given you extra kisses." mark blushed and pulled amy into his arms. "you're lucky i love you." he smiled, admiring her. "but, my works not just over yet." amy rolled her eyes and stood from afar. "you always are editing n working, give me some attention." mark sighed and looked up at her. "would it mean that much to you if i hung out with you for a little bit?" amy's serious face drew to a small grin, almost as if mark was hitting her sweet spot. "yeah.." she said softly. mark grinned and stood to walk towards her. he then embraced her and gave her a big kiss. "okay fine, but i do have to have this video done by 12, so you have 3 hours for tonight and tomorrow will be all you." mark kissed her forehead again and followed amy into the living room.

mark felt amy's hand shaking him awake. "wh-what?" he said feeling the drool drip from his mouth. "what time is it?" amy giggled and gave him a tissue, "it's 9 silly; three hours are up." mark looked around. seeing that the room had gotten darker from what he last remembered. "oh my, did i sleep the entire time?" he questioned. amy looked him in the eyes. "no, we watched one episode of criminal minds which is an hour n then half way through the next one you were asleep." she stated. "the video can wait, you're more important." mark started to say. amy brushed it off, "mark you're a busy man. if you need this done do it. i just appreciate the fact you're trying." mark grinned. "thank you so much amy." amy shrugged, "as long as i still get my date tomorrow it's all good." mark gave her a kiss on the cheek and quickly made his way to the editing room. he was still very tired n needed to get this done. so, he slapped the video all together and rewatched it twice to see if there was any errors. time flew by so fast that he didn't have time to watch it all the way through, so he just skipped over a majority of the scenes, knowing that they were good enough. he finally scheduled his video to be posted 10am the next day; and then crawled into next right next to amy. tomorrow was going to be the best day for them both.