Prologue

How do you start a story? Well like most people do it the start of the day or an eventful thing that just hit the reader by suprise but for now let's start it off casually...

Name:
(y/n)

Age:
18-19

Personality:
calm and well put at first but get to know this bitch then you just signed a deal with the devil💀✋

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP-

You slammed your hand on your alarm clock as you got up, you needed to to go college and you nearly have 50 minutes to be prepared
>>>

I went got out of bed and looked at my messy hair, getting ready with clothes to wear and checking that your backpack had all my books needed 'great another day of a normal fucking ass life, wish it wasn't this boring' i mumbled incoherent words that are mostly filled up with complaints.

I turned on the hot water and start taking a nice shower, minutes after i looked over the clock next to the counter and saw I only had  35 minutes left till the bus arrives. Turning off the running water I got off and dried myself.

Wearing my casual clothes and checking of any imperfections there are , looking at the the dark circles in my eyes that's starting to fade away ever since exams are now over.

"(y/n)!! Get your ass here I made some pancakes for you!!"oh my lovely mother's voice echoed through the hallways. Quickly getting my backpack and phone, unplugging the charger and whipping it in my bag.

"I'm coming just wait!" I yelled back to notify my mom, mom was busy most the times with lawyer work while my dad was busy with sales and keeping his company together.

Were just a normal average family, I never really knew my grandparents because my parents both abandoned them because they got in a fight with each grandparents.

And so my parents just ran away together and had me. Running down the stairs trying to keep myself from falling down the stairs I immediately smelled the fresh pancakes.

"Morning mum!" I joyfully said, I saw mom wearing a business suit she probably have a meeting today "morning to you too sweetie, and it looks like the dark circles are fading a bit that's good" she reached my face and inspected the dark circles.

She then placed a plate of pancakes on the table for me to eat "eat up you need energy for the morning" she says as I immediately swallowed it almost like a vaccum

"Dang!- how the heck did you do that?? Here have water so you won't choke, next time eat slower" she sweat dropped on how fast I ate it while I only just smiled awkwardly as she passed water to me and I slowly gulped that down too

"Well I need to go now, your father is already at work so I also need to go, make sure the windows are locked AND the door" she got her hand bag and another bag filled with files, she quickly pecked a kiss on my cheek "bye mum!!" I waved at her as I watched her get in the car.

I quickly checked my phone what time is it and I only had like about 21 minutes till bus arrives. Quickly I went to check if the windows are locked and the back door that leads to the backyard.

I now have 19 minutes, the bus stop isnt that far so I got my bag and locked the door. Walking down the pavement I saw the bus behind me, I quickly ran to the stop and hopped in.

The bus was half filled with students, some looking like they had a bad morning, some looks like they just wished that they died, some that just looks well put up with their live and some that just looks bitchy.

I already knew I should just avoid them, not that it bothers me that much, but more because I dont want drama.

Taking a seat in the far back where there are a long seat I just sat by there, and looking out the window type of thing acting like the main character is a bit too cliche.

By time the bus starts getting filled with students, eventually we reached at the campus as we all start getting off, the school normaly have blue as the main color meaning that some benches here and there are blue and some of the schools building has a blue outline.

I walked towards my locker trying my best to not get pushed back by the taller males, but unfortunately that happened "ow what the hell!?" I accidentally bumped into one of the famous girls.

There's goes my luck ,thrown down the drain, she starts yelling at me for bumping into her I just stood there kinda awkwardly shifting, I dont like the stares people are giving.

She was about to throw a punch to my face "i dont want any commotion nor do I want a fight" I quickly dodged her punch, gross the way she tried punching me was like watching a weak kid wrestle the rock.

Rather pathetic but props in trying I guess. A teacher then walks by "now going on here?" I looked at him while fame girl yelled "she bumped into me! Dont you know how expensive these Gucci jacket is and these Gucci shoes is!!"

It was hard not to laugh I even saw sir holding back a laugh " dude I bet that those are off brand no offence tho" i couldn't help but laugh at one of the guys from the crowd comment

The whole hallway started bursting in laughter while sir just lead miss fame girl to his office, I saw how her face was red, from embarrassment and anger.

The event starting dying down and I just head to my locker, inputting the locker code the locker then opened i saw the schedule today on the locker door and quickly took my note book

My coarse is music and arts, my parents where very supportive as they too dreamed me being a famous singer, of course I dont think I would be THAT famous but I only do it because music helps people calm down, or Express their emotions with melody instead of words.

It's not that mature like my moms or dads work but it what makes me happy so I chose it, my dad said that I should always take a path that makes me happy. So that life will always be An adventure

Ofcourse that was when I was young I still believe in what dad said but not in a happy joyful fairy tale way, reality bitch slapped me hard but non the less I try thinking positively.

I reached my class which was science...

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ

A/n
So uh- yeah ;-; just so you know (y/n) pronouns would change time to time between they/them to she/her, I have plans on making this story have interactions with these characters

•The slender brothers
☆Masky
☆Hoodie
☆Toby
•Kate
•Lj
☆Ej
☆Jeff
☆ben
•sally
•kagekao
☆x virus(UNDERATED BOY ISTG-)
•b.b(my oc I'll talk about him later)
☆liu/sully

•= friends
☆= potential lover

>comment here for any other creepypasta I should add<

(unedited, i'll edit this book to remove any typos once its finished <3)