Chapter 1

(Idk what Y/n nationality will be so I rather just let you chose)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I went into class and sat at my seat, the room was almost filled with students, one Arabian girl, another Filipino, one that's from Australia, the class was half filled with americans but the foreigners are mostly in a big group, and just DONT mess with them I swear one time a american said some racist things to a korean boy.

The Mexicans and filipino threw their flip flops at him the next day, and yet the teachers didnt care even they think racism is bad yet some teachers did disagree. I mean I did expect it, the world is not perfect

The teacher then came in the room and took attendance, one by one the teacher called each names, you started drifting of into daydreaming lowkey imagining just stabbing each students, I mean it may sound weird but most people day dream bout that too...right?

"Y/n??" I snapped out once i heared my name being called, quickly i replied"here!present!" Eyes stared at me making me feel like their just judging me, I hope not

Class just went on normally, this random guy just entered the fucking class yelling "I just shit my pants!!!" Sometimes why do I even bother with anything anymore

I felt myself slowly drifting to sleep, maybe because I needed sleep to cover up the sleepless nights I had for the exam, just a nap wont hurt...right?

Ỷ̴̨̡̲̭͖̰͇͔͝͝ͅ/̸̧̝̳͉̏̄̀̑N̴͓̝̝͛

I jolted awake, I saw around me, everything was just...monochrome but the school building looks like it's been blown off, and my seat was probably the only clean looking thing left, shivers ran down my back,'where the hell am I?' I got up my seat to find a red notebook, it doesnt look like mine, it just had the date 20XX .

'20XX isnt even a number??' I picked up the book from the ground and the pages are all empty, but at the back I found a drawing, it wasnt bad but it looked liked a mansion in middle of the woods it was beautifully sketched.

"I'm glad your here now" I jumped at the voice I looked beside me to see..well, me. More like a shadow of me they had white eyes, pupils no where to be seen and white liquid dripping down their face from their eyes.

I was skeptical if they where harmful or just a person in my dreams,wait isnt this a dream? Can she just go away? "Um ..hello? Where am I?" The shadow stared at me, then observing the surroundings, "your currently in something called the mono space, my names shadow, the reason I looked like you is because...well I'm you, I'm a piece of the locked side from your soul"

Everything was just silent after that "can I go back to class now? If maam caught me sleeping now I'll get in trouble"...she just stared at me in shock "hey! This is serious!" She wailed like a child.

"But seriously, I need to say some things to you before you wake up!" I just stared curiously at shadow 'what does she want to say...?' " As you know my name is shadow, but there's more to that. Your assigned to protect someone..well more like a type of family" "family??"

"Yes, people known as creepypasta or c.p is the ones you should protect, you see every 100 years different people are assign to protect them because a war will happen between cp's and a person named zalgo"

this is crazy...when I said I want a life that's not normal I DIDNT MEAN THIS UNATURAL!? "woah wait what? This is happening so fast, how am I supposed to protect them I dont have some magic voodoo shit I can just randomly do?"

"That's where the soul comes in, everyone have a soul ofcourse well mostly every being has one, yours was the destined one, it doesn't go through blood nor does it go through generations, it depends on how you handle things, since your life is boring and bland. No offence-

you dont really have anything to gain or lose, you don't feel pain once people start bullying you at times, the mono space and the book chose you to be the next protector of the mansion and the cp's"

You just stared back at them, you took a seat on the dusty ground thinking all the information shadow has told you
" your soul can create barriers with people you truly care of, but you'll need to meet the cp's...and their boss-" "THEIR BOSS!??" I yelled at them kinda startling the poor entity.

"We dont have time your waking up I'll meet you when were awake, get ready for me to start following you from now, oh and people cant see me but dont let people catch you talking to me they might think your crazy talking to yourself talk to you BYEEE!" They hovered beside me and did a salute

I slowly open my eyes to see that maam was just wrapping her discussion up, I saw next to me it was shadow "yo!" 'Wtf- I swear this bitch has the audacity to just randomly pop up in my dream say that I'm somehow the SpEcIaL oNe- dang I'm salty,' "ok class!-" before maam said anything the bell rang and lots of students rushed out the door.

"Sigh* kids kids kids..." "now that wasnt just a dream?" "Nope!" I just took my bag and went to the next class.

The whole day shadow floated behind me, following me to school they didnt really annoy me, but actually I enjoyed their company, I never really had the courage to make friends and they are kinda like the sibling I never had

A/n:

Well heres shadow! You own her- more like we both own here since their a character I made up for you- well you see now things about shadow is still unknown so is your souls powers but later as chapters starts building up you'll start getting info, get ready lmao- dude its literally like 3:37 am and I need to sleep for school tom- anyways byeee!!♡♡♡