Chapter 2

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was my last class, and my favorite class, art and music, I went to my locker to get my ukulele"you can play the ukulele?" Shadow just looked suprized "yes actually, I've been practicing ever since I was young" quickly closing my locker and walking up the stairs "that's great bet that you and masky would be great friends!" 'Masky? Is he one of the pastas?' "Masky?"

"Yeah he is one if the creepypasta, well he is also one of the bosses proxies" proxies? Well damn theres alot more info about this than I thought "well get ready for my horrible singing and bad art skills" I joked to shadow

We enter class and I seated at my desk, each students had their own desks for art projects and notebooks filled with music notes,songs and tips for singing.
"Oh oh! Can you sing a song for me please!!" Shadow insisted while I was kinda nervous.

"I guess so..? But I'll just do a little lullaby since it's kinda embarrassing to do it in class" I was in fact kinda excited , but since I'm in class and that other students are here–even minding their own business–it was kinda embarrassing.

I examined the notes properly, even tho i already memorized it– the nervousness I'm feeling may mess this up.

You started playing—

...

"seriously! A kids lullaby??  I thought you gonna play wap or something" shadow only sulked at it, "well I did say I was playing a lullaby" I only giggled at shadows reaction "this also reminds me– one of the creepypasta favourite song is pop goes the weasel! He uses it to lure children!".

I was kinda shocked that shadow said that so happily kinda concerning, either way their called creepy‐pasta for a reason maybe "um that's concerning but sometimes it's best not to question everything" the teacher then came in and told everyone to start continuing the project from last discussion.

"Oh btw I made something!" I quickly went to my bag and pulled out my sketchbook, I've tested with different artstyle to anime to manga to cartoonish and to realistic "yo you can draw too! I swear I'm glad the mono space and book chose you- you already have lots of similarity to them..."

E̸̪̋̒͂͂̓̄̀̚͜͝x̵̛̞̤̓͒̕c̴̨̡̢͔̮̰̜̻͉̮͊ḛ̴̢̨̢͕̜̣̱̗͙́̅p̶̛̟̏̓̉̂̈̕ͅt̶̲͐́ ̶̤̥͕̱̼̰̲̫̖̝́͐̾́̏͆̑͑̊̅t̷̯̺̓̍͌h̸̡̳̖̔̃͝e̴̡̛̛̖̼̜͔̾̊́̅̓̄͛͝i̷̢̙̫̘̜͇̟̾̈́̂̅̕ȑ̶̢̟̥͂̃̋͒̅͌̓͝ ̴̜̈̊̑̓͗͌̎͝m̷̢͘͝u̸̼̼̙̪̜͕͂̐͋͐̚r̷̭̳͖̠̼͝d̸̝͓̭͛̽̇̏͌͑̇̽͘͠e̴̙̐̒͌̈́̆̕͝͝r̴͎̝̯͚̯̬̗̫̮͒͝ ̶̖̪͇̻̄̓́͐̚͝ç̴̧͉̥̥͇̟͛̎͝͝ǫ̸̛̯̘̩̜̈̄̆̓͗̚ṁ̶̨̡̳̭̼̜̺̭̝́͗̅̚͝ͅp̶̡̳̜͙̣̻͇͓̾̃͂̏͊̀̂̉̒͠ļ̴̺̩͙̬́̽̀̀̃͛͜͝͝ͅẹ̴̡̖͚̲͈͖̗̊́͑̕x̴̡͓̝̗̭̪̳̥̫̞̑̽̏͛̿͂̌̏͝ ̵̙̞̫̫͍̪̀̐̅͑b̴̢͇̰͔͓̝͑͐͐̽͗̚̚͝͝ư̷̧̮̗̩̩̲̒t̶̨̳̝͍̻̺͕͎̜̔̄̕͘͠ ̶̧̡̛̗̲̙̭̠̪̆̇͗̈́͒̀̾̕̚w̸̨͇̹͌͠e̶̘̲̤͗'ļ̷͓̬̰̖̓͜l̸̨̢̻̮̇̀͊̂͝ ̷̡̜̼̹͈̮͕͎̠͗̊͑̃̾͝s̴̢̖̠̯̔́̔ͅo̸͓̮͍͖̗̗̓͑̌l̴͓̹̽͒̌̏̽̊͠v̶̙͊̽̀͠ȅ̷͉͎̪̏͘͘ ̴̛̛͚̮̠̜̋͌͌̓̓̿̕t̴̻͂̏͋̿̎ẖ̷̨̱̩̰́̆̐ͅã̸̧̪̘̫̻̱͈͈̲̫̔͋̀̎̇̄̕͘ţ̸̳̗̠̘̖̻̹̪̯͋ ̸̢͖̟̻̘͇̋v̸̧̭̅͋̏̂̈́͗́͛͜ę̵͎̞̖͔͔̲̒̑͒̚͜͝ͅr̴̹͓̫͇̮̐͌̕͜͝ẙ̴̛̘̳̹̤̥̝̫͈̻̃̈́̍́̇͜ ̸̯̪̝̈́s̸͎̄̊̃̆́́̆̅̃o̷͓̝͈̙͖͕͖̠̻͋́̈̄̾͌͑̔̄̐o̵̘͉͔͚̐ń̶̛̫̜̬̜͋̓̎

I showed shadow a sketch of my family, my mom wearing a suit while dad wearing a dress, this was them at their wedding, it was beautiful sadly only their friends came but nonetheless it was a happy day

I looked over to shadow and saw them smile, I never really seen them smile in all honesty, "dang your parents look like they could rule over the world!" I only chuckled, I glanced at the reference photo that was taped on the corner of the page, it was the raw photo from the photographer.