chapter 6

"hey clockwork! i read this book from the library that one day an apocalypse will come and one of us will be the special one that would be able to stop it!"

"woah i thought children using the internet would teach them that not books, anyways what apocalypse?"

sally shows the hardcover book filled with kids' stories but one of the pages did stick out it shows the story of an immortal guided with its spirit, trained,  and was ended victorious 'this just sounds like a folk tale but why did it include us? most of us has at least been under training and each of us are immortal, probably just fake...'

"Class dismissed!" groaning I picked up my bag and left class, I'm glad I got full marks on that essay "hey wanna try using your powers today?" shadow told "hmm maybe " a student beside me given me weird looks. 'forgot no one can see or hear shadow shit'

ignoring their looks I went back home like my daily path home and realized it's silent, typical, my parents aren't home. I then saw on the fridge that there's a note that my mom and dad are just going to the store writing a note back saying I'm going out "anyways, shadow what's my powers really like?" I questioned shadow "well like I said it's kinda like making shields, barriers it may sound bland but there's more to that, your ability to use telekinesis" 

upon hearing that i knew i might accidentally throw a tree into the air, better not..

"ok so what you gotta do is just imagine it being picked up!" shadow explained "if only it was that easy dude!" we came to the same woods probably half an hours ago and still i wasnt able to do something. the only thing i did was sighed and sat down 'i swear i rather be attacked by something other than probably wasting my time- shit!-" both me and shadow heared a growl from the bush " awh hell nah i already know im in danger!-" 

then a red husky with a smile pounched out, getting up and my feet and slowly backing away, ' now I don't like the smile that dog is having AND it's red.." "GASP* its smile dog! " shadow then ran to smile dog and started petting "oh yeah..." I was relieved, then looking up from them I saw jeff "well shit-" a knife threw past my head " oh my fucking god!" 

the knife stabbed the tree behind me "go to sleep!" jeff then ran at me with another knife, scared i ran, then smile dog went infront of me and now i am just cornered by smile dog and jeff " I don't think its a good idea to roam around the woods and talking to yourself princess" jeff taunted.

he then threw a knife at you, closing your eyes and waiting for an impact nothing happened. opening your eyes you saw that the knife is just floating in mid-air..the knife then floated to your hand and you grabbed it, behind jeff you saw shadow smirking 'hey..i did it!' 

"you know jeff... ill give you your precious knife back in return that you let me go"i smirked at jeffs surprised expression "fine..." jeff mumbled but i was able to hear it. tossing the knife back i was able to just walk away... leaving the confused and surprised man behind 

"YES! HAHAaA- you did it! fuck yeah!" shadow celebrated, I was proud of myself too, walking out of the forest I used telekinesis to pick up random rocks and flowers "I can now use my powers... all i need is to learn how to make shields" smiling I opened the door home "hey sweetie, you look happier than usual did something happened?" 

" nah just random burst of energy " smiling and greeting my dad who was on the couch.

"how the fuck did they know who I am?" looking at smile i only patted their head, i need to tell someone now...

" what do you mean they know who you are?" masky asked while leaning on the kitchen counter and taking a sip of coffee " i mean they knew how I love knives, and they knew my name! and this weird circle around the mansion was glowing!" jeff blurrted " wait circle? what circle?" hoodie then entered  "when i was outside finding smile dog a glow came from the ground and it was circling the damn mansion, i also told BEN to check it out!" jeff then told " what did they look like then?" hoodie asked " well they have (hair lenght),(H/c) and had (E/c) and their height is probably around (height) 

both masky and hoodie flinched but masky also somehow choked on his coffee " have you guys seen them?" jeff then questioned them ignoring masky's violent coughs. "Yes... we did see them last week in the woods when we were having a task to find the rake, and somehow they beaten the rake up" beaten? they literally made my knife float" jeff clarified "thats something we havent seen but..

we do have someone that knows us and it isn't good"