chapter 5

my name is (Y/N) (L/N), an average teen with hobbies, likings, and things I hate and i still wonder how the fuck I ended up hanging upside down from a tree running away from what seemed to be a monster and 3 other people who seem to not care if that creature came near, Only God knows whats next...

(a few hour before)

(y/n) was just sitting on their table writing an essay that's due next week, while shadow was nowhere to be seen they didn't mind it at all because now they have a quiet place to be, unfortunately for the sake of a book something must happen.

shadow then burst into their room ignoring the hinges of the door almost cracking "guess what!" (Y/n) just looked up their laptop to see shadow holding the typical red notebook and a grin on their face " Ok I know your thinking of something shadow and im in" shadow only looked suprised on how fast they agreed.

"you sure?" the only thing (Y/n) did was nod  "good cuz today is the day your gonna train!"

...

"I thought you wanted to go get ice cream"

"NOpE! now wear something that would be great for working out"

(Y/n) only sighed as they wore a black loose t-shirt and legging, " take this too" shadow then threw fingerless gloves to Y/N " why do I need this?" they questioned "to climb trees duh you don't want to get scratched climbing a tree,slowing you down" 'hmm makes sense' wearing the gloves and quickly saving the essay thats on your computer.

running downstair and seeing your mom with a laptop typing something and noticing Y/n, "woah whats with the get up you going somewhere?"

your mom half-joked as she still worked on her laptop "technically yes but im also going to..uh..have a jog or work out in the gym down the street"

you halfed lied yes you are going to work out but its more of training than working out "well ok just make sure to get home, i dont really care what time, the only thing you need is to be home"

smilling you thanked your mom as you grabbed your bag and stuff it your wallet, a towel and a bottle of water "bye mom love you!".

walking out the door to see shadow just floating on the front yard "ok follow me!" Following shadow, they didn't take you to the gym.

No, they took you to a fucking woods,"listen shadow if you tryna posses me or something it ain't gonna work" shadow only scoffed "no I wont, we just dont need people looking at you when your 'training'" passing the book to Y/N to put it in their bag

"Ok the first thing I want you to do is to stretch" Y/n just stood there "what are you waiting for?" Snapping out their thought "oh sorry I'm just trying to remember if I forgot any homework-" "nows not the time for that!!!"

(In 30 minutes)

Got I'm so fucking exhausted, I leaned back to a tree and sat down, I reached out to grab my bag to get my water,

Shadow only watched me chugged down my water, I looked up and saw that it was about to be sunset,"hey wanna go see the sunset?" I looked at shadow while they just nodded.

Walking to a field where there wasn't any heavy trees i sat down on the dry grass and watched the sunset with shadow.

"You know, I've never really had that much friends" i muttered so I wont ruin the calm atmosphere.

"I can see that, and I'm guessing I'm the first?" Shadow said while sitting on a tree branch beside me "yeah, I mean I had friends when I was younger but your the first one that ever stayed this long" I told while resting my head on my palm