✰//16

"So how exactly do you know Luffy?", the green haired man inquired, gazing at the young woman quizzically

[name] glanced the pirates that surrounded her. They had relocated inside the Galley-la building sitting around the dining table. Letting out a silent sigh, the young woman slowly began, "Well as Luffy said we are childhood friends. We grew up in the same village together but due to some unfortunate circumstances we got separated..."

[name]'s head lowered as her voice trailed off. She could feel the stares of the people around her burning into her skull.

"What exactly were the unfortunate circumstances, if you don't mind talking about it?"

Her head head snapped up at the sudden question. She grimaced as she made eye contact with the blonde who uttered the question, a headache began to form at her temples as she silently gazed at him. With clenched teeth, she looked down at her hands as they gripped the hem of her shirt.

"I don't really remember much from that time just bits and pieces."

With the dark expression that made its way across her face, the crew silently agreed to drop the topic for now. Suddenly the orange haired female exclaimed loudly, "Aha! I just remembered, it was you who was looking for Luffy the night of the fire!" [name] glanced over to the young woman nodding lightly at her words, "Yes it was me."

"But what is one of Shirohige's pirates doing here?"

The crews eyes widened, as gasped rung out around the table. Shocked, they all looked at the young woman not expecting the news they had just heard. Slamming his hands on the table, the young captain exclaimed, "Ehh! Your a pirate in Shirohige's crew?! Wait do you know Ace too?!" The young woman laughed softly at his sudden barage of questions.

"No I'm not one of his pirates and I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Ace.", [name] denied. "Then why do you have that tattoo?", Nami asked confused.

"They saved my life when I was younger."

[340]

[340]