✰//13

After reuniting with his friends from the start of his journey the straw hats were now gathered in front of the Galley-la company building, saying their goodbyes to the marines

After reuniting with his friends from the start of his journey the straw hats were now gathered in front of the Galley-la company building, saying their goodbyes to the marines. With another appearance from the fist of love, the vice-admiral finally said his goodbyes to his grandson and departed from Water 7 to continue on with his journey.

------キリトリセン------

Just as the marines left some members of the Franky family came rushing towards them, "Mugiwara!"  The straw hats turned toward them, wondering what was so urgent. Catching their breaths, they presented the pirates with wanted posters, laying them out on the ground below. The pirates all inspected their newly given bounties, some showing expressions of excitement, other were upset about their newfound bounties.

One however piqued their interest. It was of the young woman who had appeared during the battle at Enies Lobby. The picture capture her, mid battle, with an ice cold glare displayed across her face. Eyes gazed down to read the words printed below the picture to answer the one question everyone's been wondering. "Who is she?"

Everyone waited anxiously as the captain who grasped the paper within his finger tips. As he read over the words on the document, his obsidian eyes widened significantly. Everyone watched as tears welled up in his eyes as memories rushed through his mind. Swiftly spinning around, his head spun around looking for the young woman.

[name] stood at the doorway, overlooking the others, her arms crossed under her bust. A hint of a smile etched its way onto her face as she watched. The young man rush towards her. His arms and legs wrapped themselves around her torso as they tumbled towards the floor. "Ack-!", [name] squeaked out as her back hit the floor. Gazing up at the crying male, smile brightly at him as she chuckled, "Hello there!"

The green hair swordsman picked up the bounty that his captain discarded in his glee. Glancing at it he read out the name that was printed boldly on the piece of paper,

"[s.name], [name]."

[348]

[348]