✰//00

[𝐒

[𝐒.𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄] [𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]

"I won't let them take anything else from me!"

—————-キリトリセン—————-

DEVIL FRUIT

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚁-𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙵𝚁𝚄𝙸𝚃

鎧鎧の実

(yoroi-yoroi no mi)

(the fruit itself looks like that of a shield)

An invisible armour like force forms around the user, protecting them from physical attacks. The user is able to transfer some or all of their armour to something or someone else if they choose to do so, though the integrity of the armour deteriorates the bigger the person or object is. The fruit also allows the user to use Busoshoku Haki for longer periods of time, opposed to others.

AWAKENED

𝙳𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

神の保護

(kami no hogo)

When the devil fruit is awakened, the user is able to form the armour away from their body like a force field of sorts. Integrity of the force field depends on the user's energy levels.

HAKI

覇気

𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙾𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙺𝚄 𝙽𝙾 𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸

武装色の覇気

Allows the user to use their own spiritual energy as armor to defend against attacks, as well as make their own attacks more potent. A person can apply the armament to a section of their body, over their entire body, and even apply it to their weapons.

An advanced level of Busoshoku allows the user to emit the armament a short distance without a medium.

A higher grade of advanced Busoshoku allows the user to make the emitted armament flow into a target's body and destroy it from the inside out.

𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙱𝚄𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙺𝚄 𝙽𝙾 𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸

見聞色の覇気

Grants users a sixth sense of the world around them and limited precognitive abilities. Users of this Haki can sense people's presence, strength, emotions, and intentions.

An advanced level of Kenbunshoku allows the user to see a short period into the future

𝙷𝙰𝙾𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙺𝚄 𝙽𝙾 𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸

覇王色の覇気

Grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others. This results in victims being mentally overwhelmed by the user, with particularly weak-willed foes instantly losing consciousness. Haoshoku is a rare form of Haki that only one in several million people are born with the ability to use.

An advanced level of Haoshoku allows the user to infuse their conquering spirit into their weapons and physical attacks, greatly augmenting their power. Only a small handful of the most powerful Haoshoku users are able to achieve this.

WEAPON & FIGHTING STYLE

𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚊𝚝

Our protagonist uses a metal bat as her main weapon but is also skilled in swordsmanship.

Our protagonist is also a skilled martial artist.

—————-キリトリセン—————-

[414]

[Info about updates will be posted on my announcements. So if you want to find out about update schedules you can check there.]