✰//05

The crisp early morning air rushed past against her skin

The crisp early morning air rushed past against her skin. Goosebumps spreading wherever it touched. The salty waters sprinkled lightly against her body. A seemingly calm atmosphere...not.

The young woman sat on top the steel car of the rocket man, her presence going undetected. The train speed across the rails at a velocity that definitely wasn't for the faint of heart. Tagging along with the straw hats and their current allies (though none of them knew this), she joined them on their trip to Enies Loby. After finally locating the young captain, [name] had missed her chance to speak with him. So she opted to join him on his mission to rescue their nakama, probably lend a hand along the way.

Infiltrateing the inner city was fairly simple, as the strawhats grand entrance proved to be a great destraction for her to slip in undetected. Stalking through the empty alleyways and streets she encountered her first wave of marines. Soldiers rushed her from all sides in attempt to ambush her. Sadly for them though, she expected this.

------キリトリセン------

Walking away from the ruble of building, marines layed sprawled out surrounding it or on top pieces of ruble. As the dust cleared,[name] can be seen calmly strutting away, fairly unscathed. Quickening her pace, she rushed to find the young man she was looking for. In her search she encountered even more marines, their numbers increasing almost every time. With a sigh she got to work, easily laying waste to the troops of marines.

Stuffing her hands in her pokects, [name] continued to seach throughout the inner city of Enies Loby. Stumbling upon the large building that held the draw bridge to reach to tower, she spotted him. Gazing up the sound of voices that chattered atop the judgement hall, there he stood, surrounded by what seemed to be his crew. [e.c] eyes scanning their faces, stopped abroptly at one particular face. Eyes widdening, suddenly a head splitting pain shot forth. Graping at her head, bile rushed forth from the depths of her stomach. Coughing and hacking, images flashed across her mind.

.
.
.
.
"------ replacement-------"

"------- no more!"----

"leave me alone--------"

"STOP IT------------!"

"---------NO MORE-------"

"please."

.
.
.

She blacked out. Her body convulsing and shivering, as memories flashed through mind. A stinging pain flared it head, coursing through her back.

 A stinging pain flared it head, coursing through her back

[389]