Biker Baby | Chapter Two

Lucy_Pearl Copyright © 2016

Chapter Two

Isabelle didn't like that he kept spouting out curse words. Profanity was one thing her mother never tolerated,an d if she did curse she was pissed the hell off. She could look at his face and tell that he was obviously very angry. She didn't know why and didn't bother asking; instead she worried more about important things. Her Emancipation form.

"So... Are you gonna sign my form?" she asked him. He looked down at her, his eyes dark and filled with... was that sympathy? He had nothing to be sympathetic about, she didn't even feel bad for herself. He handed the manila envelope to the bald man and looked at the stack of papers in his hands. He walked around her and towards the bar, he grabbed a grey bottle from behind the bar and then walked outside. She followed behind him wondering where he was going, he then walked into the middle of the parking lot far away from the bar. He kicked up dirt as he dropped the stacks of paper onto the ground and popped the top off the bottle.

"Hey," she called. He didn't look back at her as he drank some of the alcohol, and then looked down at the stacks of papers now scattered on the ground. "What are you doing, do you know how long it took me to get those papers?!" she yelled. He kicked some dirt on top of the papers and picked up her speed. She started to walk towards him, wanting to scoop the papers up.

As if in slow motion, he poured the contents in the bottle on her papers and then pulled something out of his pocket. Her eyes widened and she ran towards him hoping to knock it out of his hands, but she didn't run fast enough. By the time she reached him, her papers were in flames on the ground, all her hard work burning right before her. She watched as the papers turned to charred pieces and floated into the air.

Her stomach dropped in disappointment. And her heart ached in longing, he just destroyed the only thing she had to hope for. She turned to look at him, her eyes burning with tears. His face was impassive as the tears streamed down her face, she never really cried. And if she was crying something seriously had to be wrong. Saying that, the last time she cried was when her mother died.

"To answer your question, No. I'm not signing those papers," he turned away from her and walked back into the bar, the bald man following right behind him. Every one was looking at her, mostly the men in the leather vests. She felt like hissing at them and possibly strangling Jackson with barbwire.

She let out a shaky breath and closed her eyes trying to calm herself. She had a horrible temper; in sixth grade was voted most likely to be America's Most Wanted. And judging by what he just did, she could assume she received that from his side of the family. As everyone started to walk back into the bar; ignoring her as she stood in the parking lot crying, just like he did. Just. Like. Him.

She let out a loud scream, rattling her brain in her skull. Everyone stopped and looked back at her. She practically ran full speed towards the entrance. A few eyes widened as she pushed through the thick crowd of people. She made it inside quickly, her long legs eating up the ground as she stalked towards Jackson.

She found him sitting with a bunch of women on a small red couch. They were barely clothed and she should've been disgusted, but her anger and rage was controlling her. She stepped in front of him, her hands clenching and unclenching.

"Hey!" she barked out. He ignored her and kept talking to the women crawling all over him. She growled under her breath and tried another approach. "Hey, Asshole!" she yelled. The women surrounding him eyes snapped up to her. They looked worried as he started to rise, the women falling off his lap as he stood to his full height.

"What did you just say to me?" he asked. His voice dark and gravely, like a bear. Isabelle was too pissed off to even notice that everyone was inside now, watching them.