Biker Baby | Chapter Fifteen

Lucy_Pearl Copyright © 2016

Chapter Fifteen

As Wyatt and Isabelle walked out of the movie theater, Gus, Riley and the rest of the guys were right behind them.

"Dude, when he made all those velaptisaurus things listen to him- then when he was on the motorcycl-and then the big ass monster dinosaur tried to eat those kids!" Gus spoke loudly about the Jurassic World movie. Riley looked to the other guys with a smirk as they watched Gus talk about the movie.

"Chris Pratt is fucking awesome," everyone stopped in their tracks, smiles coloring their faces, they all looked at Gus. "What?" He asked, completely oblivious to the fact everyone was laughing at him.

"Good to know you guys enjoyed your movie," Isabelle laughed and looked over to Wyatt, whom wasn't paying attention to any of them. Isabelle followed his line of sight and saw about six big black trucks with tinted windows. There were a lot of men standing out there, surrounding their truck and motorcycles. Wyatt grabbed Isabelle's hand and moved her behind him, before looking to Riley and the other men.

"I'm taking Isabelle back inside, go see what they want," Wyatt turned around and led Isabelle back into the movie theater. Isabelle pulled away from Wyatt as he tried to keep her in his arms.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" He pushed her towards the restrooms and pushed her into the men's restroom. Isabelle's cheeks turned hot as she saw a man walk out of a stall and look at her. His eyes almost bulging out of his head.

"What are you doing!?" She whispered to Wyatt. He ignored her and pulled out his cellphone. He pressed the two for speed dial, he kept his eyes on her until someone picked up.

"What happened?" She could hear Jacks voice through the phone. Isabelle's heart pounded in her chest as she waited to listen to Wyatt's response. Honestly, she didn't know why Wyatt swept her away from the rest of the group.

"The Puerto Ricans are here, I don't know what for bu-"

"Is Isabelle safe?" He cut Wyatt off before he could finish.

"Yah, she's right here next to me," Wyatt looked to her, his dark eyes accessing her making sure she was okay.

"Let me talk with her," he commanded. Wyatt handed the phone to Isabelle, who took it hesistantly. She put the phone to her ear.

"Yes?" she whispered.

"I need you to listen to me carefully, do not go against anything Wyatt tells you for the next thirty minutes," She looked over at Wyatt, he stood against the tile wall. He had a hand in his jacket and she could see the bottom of the gun's magazine sticking out of his jacket. Her breath hitched in her throat as she clutched the phone tighter in her hand.

"Is everything alright?" she whispered again. She heard the roar of motorcycles on the other end and then he spoke.

"When I get there, everything is going to be okay," she heard some static and then he continued. "You have to listen to everything Wyatt tells you, he's going to protect you. Now give the phone back to him." her hands were shaking as she handed the phone back to Wyatt. He noticed her jitters and he let out a breath. Her anxious attitude was making him nervous, usually he was calm and cool in situations like this, but Isabelle just made him nervous all around. All the time.

"It's okay," he said before listening to the instructions Jacks was giving out. He watched Isabelle the whole time, he even put his arms around her shoulder. They stood in there for another five minutes before another man walked in. He looked at Isabelle and then to Wyatt, his brows furrowing in confusion. He started to walk near the rows of urinals before turning to look at Isabelle again and then walking into a stall. She felt Wyatt's arm tighten on her shoulders as he put his phone away.