Ryujinnn!

"Moms, Can I have a sibling please?"

The tension in the car rises, Nayeon and Jeongyeon looking at each other thinking of a way how they can sort it out with Ryujin
"Woah, all of a sudden right there" Jeongyeon says, her eyebrows kind of furrowed. Ryujin left hanging

"It sounds fun to have a sibling, and I also want someone to play with!" Ryujin's eyes twinkled upon saying these words. "Jinnie, You have lots of playmates! Isn't that fun?" Nayeon responds in a calm and approaching way. "Well mom, there's times that Yuna wont be always there because they always went to places. Sometimes Yeji's parents dont allow her to play because she needs to study, Lia isn't also there always same as Yuna. And Chaeryeong goes to her ballet classes and piano classes everyday!" Ryujin muttered while gasping for breath. the two shrugging at eachother and finally saying something to Ryujin

"Well, Jinnie, we're not yet ready for another child. You're a handful and you are very messy with your stuff, we cant do that too with your younger sibling" Jeongyeon answers back to Ryujin while keeping an eye on the road. the small girl sighed in defeat.
The three of them arrive home and the first thing Ryujin did was to clean up after herself and play on her tent filled with baby dolls she took care of like a baby and fed it pretend food, they say.

Nayeon sees Ryujin's promise to what they said, but they never wanted another child since they only wanted to take care of Ryujin and giving her the love she needs to. And it might be also the thought of Ryujin getting envious of her siblings treated better than her upsets the both of them

"Ryujin really wants one so bad, she's dedicated to change" Nayeon tells Jeongyeon, both of them chuckling. "Real question is, Are you ready about it though?" Jeongyeon asked "I don't think so, I still want to focus on Ryujin's growth" Nayeon answers back while looking to the small child watching cartoons from afar. "Not taking her side, but we can watch over her too while we take care of another one. Besides, she's growing too. That means she can help you with the kid someday" Jeongyeon says which made Nayeon nod, "You have a point with that honestly, I'm just surprised on how Ryujin suddenly approched us"

"Well, she might want to be like Yeji too" Jeongyeon chuckles which makes her think.
What if Ryujin really wanted to do things like Yeji's way? What if not?
Those questions make them think, but the second child option is okay too.

The next morning when Ryujin arrives at school, she greets them with a smile. "Hi there Ryujin!" Yeji says from her seat, motioning Ryujin to sit down beside her. "Is it fun to have a sibling?" Ryujin faces Yeji which makes her think, "I guess so, my sibling isn't born yet so we have to wait until the baby goes out" Yeji replied "Oh, okay" Ryujin pondered at her statement.

about five months later, Yeji arrives to school skipping with her eyes sparkling from happiness. "Hey Yeji! you look really happy today" Yuna says, Yeji nodded upon her statement. "Yeah Yeah! Wanna know why?" She sits on the floor and all ears of the four others approched her
"So you know i have a sibling right?" Yeji asks overwhelmingly, "Yeah! Get to the point quick!" Lia frustratingly says in her curiosity of what news Yeji bought today. "The baby is a boy!" Yeji smiles, so does her eyes. and the four others cheered with sudden wows, and praises.

"That's nice, finally we have a boy in here." Eunwoo says while munching on his sandwich, the kids nod along. "Didn't you say you hated boys because they fought you before?" Ryujin asked with eyebrows furrowed. "Well- I still do hate them, but this is my sibling" Yeji replied in nervousness, asking for a sign.
She hates boys, all of them. Probably except her brother and Eunwoo.

One day when Yeji came over Ryujin's house to play, she asks about a lot of questions. "Have you named your brother yet?" Ryujin asks while bringing one box of toys infront of Yeji, "Yeah, My parents have something in mind. Was it H-Hyunjin? I dunno" she replies in confusion. "Next time you come over my house and see when the baby is born!" Yeji smiles, Ryujin nods. "Okay, Promise!" they both form their pinky promises.

few months pass, Yeji's little brother is due to come out today. she was left at Yuna's home, along with Lia, Chaeryeong and Ryujin. "I'm excited to see your brother today!" Chaeryeong says, full of enthusiasm. "Me too! I wonder if he looks like me" Yeji spoke in excitement and nervousness; excitement due to the thought of her brother and nervousness for her mom.
Ryujin always loved babies and used to ask once to her parents, and they said not yet. But now her bestfriend is having one, she's pretty excited for her because she supports Yeji in any way she can help.

"I just received a text from your parents Yeji, they said your brother is finally out. They're asking if you wanted to see him"
Tzuyu says in a calm way to not excite the child more, Yeji smiles and nods. "Yes please! Can i bring Ryujin along too?" she asks while holding Ryujin's hands. "Yep. Actually you all can come, your parents are there" The kids pack up and get ready, especially Yeji whose overwhelmed. "I can't wait to see your sibling!" Lia asks with a bright smile.

After a while, they all arrived safely in the hospital. Looking for where her parents were and her brother is, a nurse lead them to the nursery and saw the others. Ryujin's parents were there too.

Yeji peeked in first, the four girls gave her some space to adore the child, then she asked them to go nearer to her and look over the baby. Yeji read on the tag placed on the bed : "H-yunjin" She was having a difficulty in reading although in second grade, she stutters a lot. "His name is Hyunjin!" Yeji said, the others looking through the window and trying to attract the baby.

"Can i go to mom's room pleaseeee?" Yeji asks with eyes sparkling. The adults nod and Jihyo helped Yeji to go to her parents room while the four kids were sitting outside the nursery. Ryujin once came near to the window again, Yuna followed. "There's lots of babies here ... " Yuna says while looking to the groups of babies in one room. Ryujin seemed like she wasn't hearing what Yuna wanted to say, her eyes were glued to Hyunjin and the others.

Nayeon looked at how Ryujin was so amazed by the sight, and the fact that she wanted one sibling like Yeji has was insane. Ryujin ran near her and was lifted, "If I can't have a sibling, i can play with Hyunjin right?" Ryujin says while playing with the hem of her shirt, Nayeon chuckles "There's no need to anymore Jinnie" Ryujin nods confused "I'm not allowed to take care of him ...?" still not getting the point, she was then put down and Nayeon bent to her level. "Geez, silly. I meant you dont have to take care of Hyunjin because soon you will have your own sibling!"

Ryujin didn't know what to feel, but the first thing she did was run around the halls. Which is odd... But anyway, her cheeks were also smiling due to her wide smiles "Yay! Hyunjinnie will have a playmate and a bestfriend for me!" Ryujin cheers and smiles.

------ bonus !!! ------
Lia went to the window looking to the babies and her dolls to and fro, she liked the fact of having babies around the house, but loves to be alone at all times. She said that having siblings will make her parents love her less and spend time with the new baby

As much as she can, she wants to be an only child.... But what if that changes? .....

---------------
yay i uploaded it lmaoo