The third Child

Well, Sana and Tzuyu have talked about no more kids after Yuna was born and it was kept as a promise, but what if they weren't having one but instead accidentally recieving one?

On a Saturday morning cries were heard from the house and suspected it was Yuna crying at 7am, "Tzu, can you go check Yuna out? she's crying" Sana says groggily, Tzuyu nodded along.
As she opened the door to her room, there were no signs of Yuna crying or sobbing because she was fast asleep. Tzuyu started to get creeped out since the nearby neighbor would be exactly seven blocks away from them.

She then decided to get some fresh air outside, maybe she was hallucinating- but that can't be since Sana also heard it. And as soon as she stepped outside, there she heard the crying.
Tzuyu didn't know what to feel, it was a baby about a week old or so placed in a small box. She was about to tell Sana about it, but she had to bring the child inside so it won't be cold.
"Who the hell would put a damn baby infront of our doorstep, poor thing was cold" Tzuyu complained about it, she has nothing to do eitherway.

"Sana, you've got to check this thing out" Tzuyu ran to their room, Sana being confused and worried. "What happened? Is Yuna sick?" she asked "No, but way more insane and you have to get down here fast" she ran down the stairs and saw the baby. She was surprised about it, then carried the child, checking for injuries or any type of sicknesses as of now there's none to appear.

"There's a note!" Sana exclaims, The note says :
"please name him Jeongin and take care of him well"
Who must've left this note? "Great. Now some stranger asking us to take care of him well" Tzuyu was annoyed of how the note came by, "We'll reach the police then, if there's no one taking care of Jeongin then we will." Sana suggests upon the matter
"Then we should go now"
-------------
After a while of driving to the nearest station, they approached one of the cops and told them about Jeongin. "Well, someone left the child and a note here. We'd like you to investigate as soon as you can so we'll return him to his parents now. The officer named Changbin nodded, "We'll look up to the case now, this is pretty odd. But for now I'd like you guys to take care of the baby well" he says while making his exit.

Yuna then woke up and almost had a heart attack upon seeing a baby in the living room. She had to open and close her eyes for a while, she then ran to Eunwoo's room, sighing. "Eunwoo oppa, you won't honestly believe what I saw" Yuna says trying to catch her breath, "What do you mean?" they both went down the stairs on the way to the living room and gasped "Yuna? how is this possible-" He asked, "I don't know?? did they have a baby without telling us?" Yuna frowned, Eunwoo shrugs. "That's impossible, we didn't see mommy's tummy grow either" he added.

"Mom? where are you guys?" Eunwoo called, Sana ran to them and gave pats on the head. "Yeah what is it?" she replied "There's a baby-" he paused, Sana sighing. "Well, it sounds really impossible but we found him outside" she says with a smile. "Is he staying here forever?" Yuna says while playing with the baby, "We reached the police and he told us to take care of him for now, while they're looking for his parents" Sana added, "What's his name?" Eunwoo questions. "His name is Jeongin" Sana uttered, the two kids enjoy Jeongin's company for awhile.

"Hello! Hellooo!" Yuna kept playing with the baby and managed to make him show a toothless grin. Eunwoo and Yuna kept entertaining him until the cops came over their house to talk about Jeongin's case.

"Hello there, we'd like to ask if you knew someone named Yang Jiyoung?" Changbin asked handing over documents to them, Tzuyu knew the name was kinda familiar, it kept ringing on her mind for a while. "I think not" she replied "Well, We think she may possibly be Jeongin's mother. We did a bit of background check and we found where she lived, would you mind to come?" he asked, raising his brow. "Sure, We'd like to return him too" Tzuyu says, getting ready along with Sana. the kids wanted to come along and they did.

After about a thirty minute drive, they arrived in a small house. the walls were pretty old and dusty, the place looks messy inside with food and scraps all over the place. Changbin and his crew knocked on the door but there was no answer

"Kids, Stay inside. We don't want you seeing unnecessary stuff here" He commanded the two kids as they headed inside the car and decided to play with their gadgets.

After a few knocks, they decided to break in. and wouldn't believe what they saw.

[TW // Pls skip if uncomfortable. :] ]
[TW // Knives, blood, suicide]

There were patches of blood in the floor, the living room has so much blood in it. The kitchen knives were all in the floor covered in blood, the bathroom was overflowing with water and a hint of blood and drugs. As they stepped into the bedroom, their hearts dropped as they saw a lifeless body hanging. Dead.

It was really Yang Jiyoung, her pictures match and everything association to her. "Chan, please send over the crime team, we'll need the paramedics too." Changbin called over to his walkie talkie, "On it Binnie, they are coming" the man replies, Changbin sighs in relief and nervousness
"I guess she planned all of this, but why to you though?" he was pretty confused of what was going on. Tzuyu stepped closer to the body and analyzed her face, then her knees wanted to fall that time in shock.

"Officer, I'll have to talk to Sana first. We'll be back" They both went outside the house and looked for a spot where no one can hear them. "Eh? what's the matter?" She asked. Tzuyu took a deep sigh, "I know you'll be leaving me after this but hear me out, i met her months ago and did it with her" her heart was racing and all she did was sigh. "You did what? Seriously, Am I not enough for you?" Sana scoffed, crossing her arms.

"What's happening to them oppa?" Yuna tugged his brothers arms, Eunwoo just braced him and whispered to keep playing with her games.
"Tzuyu, just tell me if you want this relationship over. Then fine." Sana walked away and grabbed the children with her. "Sana! You don't understand me, I was pretty wasted and drunk that time!" Tzuyu kept defending herself, but it already happened, nothing would change anyways.

"Fuck it, that's always people's excuses" Sana called a cab and let the kids go inside. "Wait, wait. Where are you going?" Tzuyu grabbed Sana's arms and she managed to let go of her grasp. "Somewhere you don't know." She says closing the door, "And your taking Jeongin?" Tzuyu snickers, Sana glared at her. "Well yes, I'm taking him. Instead of leaving him to you and starve him up." the cab zoomed away and Tzuyu let them be, she was pretty shocked of what happened.

-----------------------
"Aw, It's alright Sana, Let it all out" Eunha says while a crying squirrel was on her shoulder. "You know- Tzu is also my friend but once you get hurt, ooh boy" Momo says while cracking her fingers. "I... I can't believe she's never happy with us. wasn't her kids enough to make her stop that girl from making out with Tzuyu and there they made Jeongin..." Sana sighed, looking over the him. "He looks cute though, he has a visual potential" Rosé said while taking care of him. "But I'm not leaving her. I just need my time. And please don't tell her about where am I right now" The three girls nodded. "Sure thing." "Will do bestie" "Alright, Sana-chan" and left the apartment where they were temporarily living.

"Mommy, are we living away from mama forever?" Yuna asked, lying down in bed. "I don't know, maybe or maybe not? just give mommy time to think okay? Goodnight to the both of you kids." she kissed their foreheads and went to her bed beside Jeongin. "Would you believe that? I never thought your mama would cheat on me and created a cutie like you." Sana uttered as she carries Jeongin.

------------------------
"Damn it, I ruined our family big time" Tzuyu says as she takes another glass of liquor and gulped it down, while trying to call Sana's phone. "Fuck it, can't blame Jiyoung anyways. I didn't expect her to see me after that, and I'd see her hanging. Damn" she turns off her phone, suddenly a figure appears. "Sana? is that you?" She was too drunk to realize who was she talking to.
"No, its not your fault Tzuyu, I swear. Please don't feel guilty, I'm happy right here." the figure spoke, the liquor hit her quick and fell asleep.

Tzuyu woke up the next morning, Sana still not beside her and the kids not in their rooms or in any place around the house. She wanted to know where she was and say sorry to her and the kids for hurting them and doing such.

---------------------
ooooh, teaaaa. will they ever get back together? 👀👀

uploading a Birthday Special for Ryujin and Chae bc they are our april babies 🛐🛐 !!