Episode I - The Phantom Menace : 13

Padme, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Qui-Gon, Adalin, and R2 stealthily make their way towards the entrance of the main hangar. They're followed by twenty Naboo guards, pilots, and troops. They stop as Padme signals to Captain Panaka.

"Once we get inside, you find a safe place to hide" Qui-Gon tells Anakin.

"Sure" Anakin says. Adalin looks to Anakin.

"And stay there" She tells him, firmly giving him a glare that means worse things will happen to you then being hurt by a battle droid. He nods, frantically.

━━━∘○∘━━━

"My guess is the Viceroy is in the throne room" Padme says.

"Red Group, Blue Group, everybody, this way" Captain Panaka says.

"Hey! Wait for me" Anakin says, peeking out of his hiding spot.

"Anakin, stay where you are. You'll be safe there" Qui-Gon orders.

"But, I..." Anakin starts.

"Stay in that cockpit" Adalin tells him. They head to the exit when everyone halts.

The Sith from earlier is revealed. He's standing in the doorway. Padme and her troops back away as Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Adalin walks forward.

"We'll handle this..." Qui-Gon tells Padme.

"We'll take the long way" She says as they walk the other way.

The Sith takes his hood off as the Jedi take their robes off as well. The Sith takes out his double sided lightsaber. He extends both sides as we take out ours. Obi-Wan extends his first, then Qui-Gon and Adalin.

Adalin extends her orange lightsaber, stunning the Sith as he hadn't seen it through the sand of Tatooine. The Sith draws back slightly before getting back into fighting stance.

He attacks and uses his double backed saber as an advantage. Obi-Wan front flips over him. The Sith blocks Obi-Wan's attacks from behind while blocking Qui-Gon's and Adalin's in front of him. They move on as he turns. All three of them defences in front of him, he blocks all their hits over and over.

They continue the fight as the others run out of the hangar. The Sith pushes Qui-Gon down and flips away after they get in a few more tries to hit him. Obi-Wan and Adalin follow as the Sith moves back. He uses the Force to throw something at the control to open the door behind him. Qui-Gon runs back up as the two fight him through the doorway. He keeps blocking as they go. The Sith kicks Obi-Wan away and tries to knock Adalin off, but she pushes back and flips away from his red blade. Adalin and the Sith fight one on one until Qui-Gon slips in and Obi-Wan jumps back in. The Sith kicks Qui-Gon off balance for a second before he gets back in.

They back the Sith up onto an edge that follows down into a vast power pit. They keep their lightsabers up and ready as they walk closer. Obi-Wan sikes the Sith by going in for a hit and abruptly bouncing back. Adalin attacks just as the Sith back flips over to a catwalk away from them. Obi-Wan front flips over with Qui-Gon and Adalin. They hit, but he blocks their attacks once again.

Obi-Wan keeps getting hit away from the Sith as Adalin and Qui-Gon stay close. When Obi-Wan closes into the fight again, the Sith pushes him off the catwalk. While falling he loses his grip on his lightsaber. He latches onto a platform and his lightsaber lands above him. Qui-Gon and Adalin push the Sith a level and jumping down to him. Obi-Wan retains his strength and pulls himself up without problem. He grabs his lightsaber and runs back to battle. He's a level below where the Sith, Qui-Gon, and Adalin duel. Obi-Wan Force jumps up to the next level as Qui-Gon and Adalin fights the Sith heading towards a hallway with barriers. Obi-Wan runs closer and closer until he reaches a barrier. The barrier separates Adalin and Qui-Gon from the Sith as well.

Obi-Wan gets as close as he can, four or five barriers away. Qui-Gon and Adalin pulls their lightsabers in as the Sith looks up at the force field. He touches it with his lightsaber and almost growls in frustration at nothing happening. He pulls in his lightsaber as well. Qui-Gon crouches and meditates as the Sith paces. Adalin stands still and watches the Sith pace with an amused smirk. He glares at her, she raises an eyebrow at him. Barriers behind them Obi-Wan pulls in his lightsaber.

Immediately after the barriers deactivate, Obi-Wan extends his lightsaber as Qui-Gon straightens, extends his lightsaber with Adalin and continues the fight with the Sith.

Qui-Gon and Adalin backs the Sith into the area behind the barriers. Right when Obi-Wan is just about to reach the three, the barriers go up and he stops before hitting the barrier.

The Sith pushes Adalin back and suddenly knocks Qui-Gon in the chin with the hilt of his lightsaber. Obi-Wan's eyes widen at Qui-Gon's state of vulnerability. Before the Sith can stab Qui-Gon in the chest with his lightsaber, Adalin sends a push of the Force to push the Sith away from him and holds in a shout of fear and anger. The Force push is stronger then Adalin thought it would be. It causes the Sith to fly across the room, just at the edge of the huge hole in the middle. Before he could fall down the whole, one of the blades of his lightsaber slides into his chest. He looks down at the saber and then looks up at the three Jedi staring at him. His glowing yellow eyes meet Adalin's rage filled golden ones as he drops down the hole.

Qui-Gon stares at the spot that the Sith once stood as the Force ripples through him and he realizes that he could of died. The barrier suddenly falls and Obi-Wan makes his way over to Adalin. He helps her stand from her position on the floor. Qui-Gon rushes over as Obi-wan and Adalin shares smiles. As Qui-Gon walks into Adalin's line of vision, she jumps into his arms. He instantly wraps his arms around her and sighs in relief. Obi-Wan lets out the breathe he had been holding for far too long. The two men's eyes meet and they grin at each other.

"You're okay" Adalin whispers in relief as realisation shoots through her. The Force was warning her that Qui-Gon would die. Qui-Gon tightens his arms around his daughter and nods. He's too shocked to form words. Adalin uses all of her strength to not cry into his shoulder and instead buries her head into his chest. Through their bond, Obi-Wan questions Qui-Gon on why Adalin is reacting like she is.

He admits to Obi-Wan that she is his daughter. Obi-Wan stares at Qui-Gon in surprise that then turns to horror at the realisation that he had a crush on his daughter. Qui-Gon smirks at him. He in return glares slightly. Qui-Gon shakes his head in amusement as Adalin pulls back. He grabs her shoulders and looks her in the eye.

"Thank you" He says, softly. Adalin smiles with tears shining in her eyes.