♡︎ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ♡︎

(Albedo finally gets his day off  :D)

Albedo slowly opened his eyes, he didn't know what was going on, his mind was oddly fuzzy. He coughed weakly, why did he feel so tired? Why can't he stand up?

He realized that he was in a bed, he was supposed to be in Dragonspine so why is he in a bed? On the other hand he felt warm and safe. Albedo heard the door creak open, it was none other then the Cavalry Captain himself, Kaeya.

The captain walked over to Albedo and gently put his hand on Albedos forehead, "Hello my prince" he said. Albedo realized that there was a hint of concern and distress in Kaeyas voice, "what happened?" Albedo whispered, a whisper was all he could manage with how weak he felt.

"You were late returning home from Dragonspine, so I went to check on you. I found you passed out, your lab was a mess, you probably messed up an experiment. I carried you back here and had you healed."

Kaeya slid the hand that was on Albedos forehead down to his cheek, Albedo leaned into his touch. "So I called Jean and told her that you needed a day off because you were overworked."

Albedo looked up at him and made grabby hands, Kaeya chuckled and immediately held Albedo in his arms, "is my prince needy?" He teased. Albedo whispered something, Kaeya thought he was hearing things so he looked at Albedo, his eyes widened as he said it again "I love you, Kaeya".

"You... love me?" Kaeya said, holding back tears. "Yes, I do, I really really do". Kaeya was overwhelmed with emotion, He started to sob as he locked his lips with Albedos. Albedo was surprised at first but then melted into the kiss. "Kaeya?"  "Yes my prince?" "Can you please stay?" "... of course my love"

The two knights spent the rest of the day cuddling and showering each other with kisses

Word count: 331