♡︎ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ♡︎

"huh" Kaeya said. He was taking over the knights of favonius while Jean was on a leave of absence, but a letter had appeared on his desk signed by someone named 'dodo-king'.

He opened the letter, expecting it to be a prank but when he opened it his eyes widened.

'Hello prince Kaeya, I know your a busy man so I'll keep this simple. I know where your precious Albedo is, if you don't come to the golden Apple archipelago I'll kill him.'
- dodo-king

Kaeya immediately ran to the library, "lisa" he said. Lisa turned to him "Kaeya, you look worried, what's wrong?"  "I'm going to the archipelago watch over the knights". "Kaeya, Wait!" Lisa called out to him but he was already running.

"ALBEDO" Kaeya screamed as he ran up the mountain of dragonspine, he couldn't let this dodo-king bastard kill the man who taught him how to love again.

Albedo heard his boyfriend yelling his name before he stumbled into his lab, "Bedo" Kaeya breathlessly said as he ran over to him pulling Albedo against his chest.

"Kaeya, you look pale, what's wrong?" Albedo steadied Kaeya against the wall and started checking to see if he was ill or injured. "He's gonna kill you..." Kaeya slurred, "I can't let him".

"Calm down love, breath and relax" Albedo whispered. He sat Kaeya down and gently rubbed his arm's, "Kaeya. Tell me what happened please" Albedo said.

"I got a letter from someone named dodo-king, he said if i don't go to the golden apple archipelago he's gonna kill you and I can't let him" Kaeya teared up.

"Baby, look at me" Albedo said, Kaeya gently stared up at him with tear stained eyes, "if this archipelago is real, then I'll go with you" Kaeya buried his face into his boyfriends chest. "Thank you" he murmured.

312 words