Prologue

Joey looked at his phone. It was 10 AM. The sky was light blue, the clouds were light and fluffy like cotton candy. It was a sunny day today. He had a special collab that he couldn't tell his fans, until yesterday. A Twitch channel, who was known as Dechart Games, had enlisted his help. Joey did his morning routine. Eating breakfast, working out, and taking care of his pets. Sakura didn't want Joey to leave, but he pushes her away. He left Wolfie, his dog in charge of Moon and Sakura, his cat. He put on some music, grabbed his keys, and locked the door, making sure everything was secure before he left. Joey did a quick check to make sure he had everything he needed, then he drove to the studio.

Joey turned on the radio and sang along to the music while he was driving. Just as the last song played, he arrived at the studio. He got out of the car and locked it. Then he knocked on the door. "Oh, That must be Joey!" The man said. He got up from his chair, and let Joey in. "Hi girlies!" Joey said, smiling. "Good to see you, Joey!" The woman said. The man closed the door. "Well, I'm Bryan, and this is Amelia. Our stream should be starting in 2 hours," Bryan said. "Oh, cool! What are we doing?" Joey asked. "Ever heard of Detroit: Become Human?" Amelia proposed. "Oh, yes! I've been waiting to play it for so long!!!" Joey exclaimed, jumping up and down. "We're lucky Theo isn't in the studio right now," Amelia snickered. "Who's Theo?" Joey asked. 

"Theodore is our cat. He's very chill and neat," Bryan replied. "He would not get along with my cat, Sakura. She's a chaotic cat!" Joey laughed. After a quick ice breaker, the stream started. The countdown was put on screen, with some music on. "So, is there anything I need to know about this game before we start playing?" Joey questioned. "Well, you need to keep your eyes out. You never know when something could pop up that will help you," Bryan said. Joey nodded. The countdown ticked to zero. Amelia unmuted the mic. Together, the trip said "click!" And the chat joined in. "Welcome everyone! Today we have a special guest, Joey Graceffa!" Bryan said, smiling. Everyone in chat said Hi to Joey. "Hi, everyone!" Joey waved. "Our sub chats are named Joeyicho and Graceffa_Garden. Nice job, guys,"  Bryan explained. 

Bryan booted up Detroit: Become Human, and gave Joey the controller. "Now, since this is Joey's first time playing, no spoilers in the chat! We will ask for help when needed!" Amelia explained. The chat agreed. Then, the game started. But as the stream went on, something was off. Bryan could tell. Amelia was checking the chat when a message popped up on one of the monitors. "An anomaly has been detected. Please wait..." The message read. "Bryan, what's going on?" Joey asked as he turned to Bryan, gripping the controller. "I don't know, Joseph..." Bryan replied. The chat was confused. "An anomaly? What anomaly?" The chat asked each other. No one knew what was going on. Then, the message disappeared, and another one had taken its place. 

"Teleporting Joey Graceffa...." It read. Suddenly, Joey disappeared into thin air, leaving the controller on the chair. Everyone was shocked. "Where's Joey?!" Amelia looked for any sign of Joey. He was nowhere to be found. "That's so weird..." One of the moderators said. "We need to make a search party, now!" Bryan announced. Everyone agreed.