Chapter 1

The system teleported Joey into another universe. Joey felt lightheaded. "Did I pass out?" Joey asked himself. He slowly opened his eyes and got up. There was a king-sized bed, a dresser, and a desk. Joey could look out the window if he wanted to. The room was so familiar to him. As he blinked, someone came into the room. It was himself, but he was different. The man's hair was silver, while Joey's was brown. His green eyes stared into Joey's blue eyes. The man cleared his throat. "Who are you?" The man asked. "I'm.. Joey Graceffa," Joey responded. The man's eyes widened. "That can't be right... I'm Joey Graceffa..." The man replied. "Is this my... I mean, your estate?" Joey asked. "Yeah, how did you know?" The other Joey was confused. "Lucky guess," Joey softly chuckled. The other Joey sighed. "Well, since you're here... I'm hosting a dinner party tonight. 10 guests are coming. You should get ready. I'll have Sarah get you some water," The other Joey said. Joey nodded as the other Joey left the room.

(Joey's outfit is above)

Joey sighed and got dressed up. He brushed his messy brown hair. Sarah came into the bedroom and gave Joey a glass of water. He drank it and felt better. Sarah left with the empty glasses after Joey thanked her. Then, the man came back into the room. "We're gonna need a different name for you. The guests would freak out if they saw two Joeys," The other Joey laughed. Joey smiled. "How about Michael?" Joey asked. The other Joey nodded. "You're Michael, and I'm Joey," Joey said. Michael, who was not from his universe smiled. Arthur walked up to the bedroom. "Mr Graceffa, the guests are here. "Oh, thank you, Arthur," Joey said. Arthur looked at Michael, who was now sitting on the bed. "And.. who's that?" Arthur asked. "That's Michael, my brother. He wanted to see me," Joey said. Arthur walked over to Michael and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, sir," Michael stated. "Nice to meet you, Michael," Arthur responded. Then, Arthur left the room. "Come on, Michael," Joey winked at him. Michael laughed, and got up. 

Arthur let the guests in, one by one. 

My name is Shane and they call me The Renegade. 

I'm Eva, my character is The Journalist. 

I'm Oli White and I am the Big Game Hunter.

My name's Justine and I'm the Gambler. 

My name is Andrea and I am a Fixer. 

My name is Matt, I am called The Professor.

I'm Sierra and I am an Heiress.

My name is Lele Pons and I am a Hustler.

My name is Timothy Delaghetto, I'm a Mobster.

I'm Joey Graceffa, and I am The Savant.

My name is Michael Graceffa, I am The StoryTeller. 

"Do you have any mints? Any gum? mints?" Matt asked. "Shouldn't you be carrying them, Matt?" Lele remarked. Joey and Michael went downstairs to the mini balcony. "What do you guys think?" Joey said, proudly. Everyone cheered. "Welcome to my new house," Joey said. "This is yours?" Justine asked. "Who's that?" Tim asked. "This is my brother, Michael," Joey announced. Michael waved at the guests. "I have inherited this house from a distant cousin twice removed," Joey said. "My cousins get me nothin'," Glozell remarked. You all look amazing tonight in your 1920s attire," Michael announced, smiling at the group. The guests said thank you to Michael.

 Joey smiled at him, then turned back to the guests. "I wanna introduce you all to my wonderful staff that actually came with the house. Arthur, who is head of staff. Sarah, the maid and then there's Marvin, who's the groundskeeper," Joey declared. The guests said hello to Arthur and Sarah. "Dinner is almost ready, but until then, let's get to know each other a little bit more and have some drinks." The guests cheered. Michael and Joey went to the guests to talk to them. "So you're his brother?" Glozell asked. "Yes, I am," Michael replied. "Glozell, you coming? Justine and I are gonna gamble!" Tim said. "I'm coming, Tim. I just wanted to look closer at him," Glozell remarked.  Michael felt shivers down his spine. Glozell, Tim, and Justine did some gambling. "Oh, girl, blackjack!" Justine said, enthusiastically. "Hey, Michael, you want to talk with us?" Oli asked, walking towards him. Joey was talking with Lele and Andrea at the entrance hall.