Chapter 3

The group sat back down. "How do you even see that from that far?" Lele questioned. "I have good vision," Oli stated. "I've got good vision! So does my brother!" Joey exclaimed. "We can't blame it all on one person. It could genuinely be any of us," Michael said. "We could blame you too!" Matt yelled. "What about these two back here?" Glozell asked. "No no no, it's not me," Arthur explained. "Any of us could be in league with the evil spirit, but it's not me, so I don't know who it is," Eva said. "All I'm saying is Justine took out Andrea, she sabotaged the entire death machine, it's gotta be Justine," Tim stated. "I told her not to pick me 'cause I'm stupid!" Justine remarked. "That doesn't change the fact that you killed her!" Tim screamed. 

"Okay, listen, listen, guys. Shane brought back a note that was with the artifact." "What the heck?" "Who is that?" Glozell asked. "With the last artifact, we got this photo of a woman and she has piercing eyes." "Hold on, I have a note that came with it," Shane said. He read the note aloud. "The location of the next artifact can only be found by speaking to the woman in the photograph. The inconvenience is she is no longer with the living. To get answers from across the grave, you must perform a seance, but to ensure the circle does not open a doorway to unwanted spirits, there must be acquired a unique part of her beauty, an article of clothing, or her birthstone."

"If you seek the three, you must study the picture, giving it all your attention, but must tear it to pieces right after you proceed. Once the objects have been found, return them to the golden dish and the seance ritual will be revealed." Eva rips up the photo. The bottom drawer opens up. Justine looks inside. "There's three keys!" Justine said, grabbing the keys. Lele and Matt take one key each from Justine. "May I suggest that we go check upstairs?" Arthur suggested. "I don't wanna go upstairs," Glozell said. "Please, come on, everyone, this way!" Arthur said, signalling everyone to follow him. "Whose house is it?" "It's Joey's house." "Joey, how many floors is this house?" Matt questioned. "Two floors and a basement, I think," Joey answered. Everyone splits up. 

In the Guest Room, Michael, Joey, Justine, and Eva look for a scarf. "Okay, we need to look for a scarf," Eva said. They start looking for the scarf. "They have to be somewhere around here! Justine said, looking in the dresser. "I found a tissue box!" Joey spoke, taking the tissue box from under the bed. Michael pulls the scarf from the tissue box. "We got it!" "Let's head downstairs," Joey declared. Michael wraps the red scarf around his neck. Eva, Justine, and Michael follow him downstairs into the lounge. 

In The Window Room, Lele, Tim, and Glozell look for the earrings. "She has jewelry all over the place. I think this room needs to be redecorated," Lele stated. "Here they are, here they are!" Tim said, showing some earrings. "They were long earrings, Tim," Glozell replied. Lele starts taking the drawers out, stealing some of the jewellery, and she finds the earrings. "I got them!" Lele told. "Let's head downstairs!" Lele, Tim, and Glozell head downstairs. 

In the Spare Room, Matt, Sierra, and Oli look for a lock of hair. "Okay, I have a question. now that we're away from everybody else, who do you guys think is working with the evil spirit?" Matt asked. "I think it's Joey. We're in his house," Oli replied. "See, I still think it's either LeLe or Justine," Matt explained. "I think LeLe's just crazy. It's probably Michael and Joey. The two brothers. They're evil," Sierra said. "How did Michael even get here? Joey never talked about him. I bet he's from another universe," Oli questioned. "Exactly! Maybe if we kill Michael off, we'll be rid of him!" Matt added. "That seems like a good plan," Sierra said. Oli looked at a crease in the wall and opened it. He went inside and found the wig. "Guys, I got it!" Oli said. Matt snipped off a lock of hair and went downstairs. 

In the lounge, Oli, Lele, and Michael put the items into the bowl. Another drawer opened up. Joey took out a scroll. He opened the scroll and read it out loud. "You are now ready to speak to the dead. You may construct the seance circle, enclosed with white sand. Each participant sits in front of a candle. One among the group needs to act as the voice of the deceased and sit in the center of the circle." Marvin comes into the room and gives the group some white sand. "Ladies and gentlemen, Marvin's our groundskeeper. Here is some sand," Arthur announced. The group prepares the seance and follows the directions.