2nd. Prologue

In this AU, Izuku is the biological son of Toshinori Yagi aka All Might & Inko Midoriya aka Green Nightmare, but Izuku kept his mother's last name to protect himself from his father's enemies.

 (A/N: I'm using the same thing from Naruto where when his parents died during, the Third Hokage, protected him from his father's enemies and gave Naruto his mother's last name.)

Izuku & Occhaco met each other in Preschool, where he saved her from bullies.

(A/N: remember that sad scene where Izuku was protecting that little boy from being beaten up by Bakashit, sorry but I hate the character. I'm changing the boy to Occhaco.)

And they have been best friends ever since, Izuku  in this AU is more confident, less shy with girls, and more active.

Izuku in this AU will have 4 quirks, The first one is Adaptive Muscle Memory, Spartan Boost, (I got the idea from watching We The Celestials, What If All Might was Izuku's Dad), Blackwhip, and Zenkai, another words, he gets more powerful after every near fatal injuries.

(A/N: It's my AU, so let's have some fun.)

And Bakashit is far, far worse than in canon, Izuku will get One For All at 15, He spends twelve agonizing months with his Dad to train him to hold the massive power of One For All by cleaning Takoba Municipal Beach Park, he'll still have the same body as in canon, but more muscular. Then after ten months, his dad gave him One For All, then for 3 years, his dad and his mentor Gran Torino, trained him in expert hand to hand combat, and also training to learn on how to control his quirks. And yes, he gets into U.A. 

Oh and Izuku & Occhaco have been dating for five years, & they're still going strong. And during their five years together, they saved Momo Yaoyorozu from being raped by thugs, she joins the relationship a couple of months later.

(A/N: I'm making Occhaco a lot smarter in this AU, cause I'm sick and tired of seeing Betrayed Deku stories where she doesn't believe him, I hope y'all understand.)