4: Innocent

Welcome to the fourth chapter of Deku: Saiyan Rage. This is the chapter where Izuku is found innocent, Here We Go.

Previously on Deku: Saiyan Rage, Izuku has just learned that he's the reincarnation of the strongest people in the world, the Z-Warriors, while in his mindscape, he was changed into a Saiyan and was trained to his absolute limit, but he prevailed and gained access to Ki, an energy source that is more powerful than a quirk. Also, he obtained the legendary, Super Saiyan transformations, (No, not Broly's transformations) also his eye was damaged beyond repair, so a team of doctors implanted a cybernetic eye into his eye socket which grants him extra abilities (I'll create a new page, explaining the cybernetic eye), and he has to wear an eye patch until he can get used to it, he's walking with Benjamin Grimm to the visitor's area, where he sees four people one of them he is enraged to see, Mr. Aizawa, Midnight, his dad All-Might, and Principal Nezu.

(Chapter 4 Begins Now)

Izuku walks up to the table to sit with the teachers and principal, and the principal is looking down. "Hey Dad, Aizawa Sensei, Midnight Sensei, and Principal Nezu," Izuku said while folding his arms. "Mr. Midoriya, we are so sorry for not believing you.

Izuku looks at Nezu with a deadpanned face.

"Principal Nezu, after I saved the university so many times, broke my bones, kicked into the dirt, You finally found and looked over a camera that showed it was Himiko Toga and not me, and even when I freakin told you, that I and the girls were on...

"Principal Nezu, after I saved the university so many times, broke my bones, kicked into the dirt, You finally found and looked over a camera that showed it was Himiko Toga and not me, and even when I freakin told you, that I and the girls were on a date, where we went to Ruth's, and we spent the night at Momo's house, where we didn't fall asleep until 1:45 a.m., no, you just threw me in jail, without a trial to prove my innocence. how stupid can you be, Oh Mr smartest animal on the planet".

"I apologize from the bottom of my heart," Nezu said apologizing to Izuku for not believing him.

"Problem Child, what happened to you, you changed, You look different, a lot taller and muscular. What happened to your eye."

(Izuku's New Body)

(Izuku's New Body)

"Well, the week after y'all visited me, I was attacked in the laundry room doing cleaning duty, I got jumped by the same villains that attacked us in the USJ, there were 30 of them, and I didn't see them coming because they knocked me out with a metal object and they started beating me, they beat me up so bad I was in the infirmary for a month, and *Izuku taking off his eye patch and opens his prosthetic eye*, they damaged my eye so bad, and while I was in a coma, a team of doctors gave me this prosthetic/cybernetic eye which probably has a lot more abilities then I can think of.