1: Set Up

" " for talking

' ' for thinking

A/N: for Author's Note

----------------------------------------------------
At Momo's house in her room

Izuku wakes up from a nightmare where everyone except the ones who believe, is calling him, "Traitor", even Bakugou is going ballistic calling Izuku, every name in his book, Traitor, Useless, Worthless, Deku the real meaning, Garbage, Trash. Izuku shouts at Bakugou, "Kacchan, What Did I Do", "DIE, YOU MOTHERFUCKING TRAITOR", Bakugou uses his explosion to give the final blow. "I'm not the traitor", Izuku screamed fearing for his life as soon as the explosion connects, Izuku wakes up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily, he looks around at where he is, then a thought came to him, 'That's right, we slept over at Momo's house after eating dinner at Ruth's,' Izuku thought.

'Was that a nightmare or a premonition of the future, Izuku thought as he scooted up but he couldn't move, his girlfriends were on top of him, just like the picture in all the harem stories.

He smiled as he looked at his girlfriends. Occhaco Momo, Kyoka, and Mina peacefully.

He somehow scoots out of the bed, and grabs a spare uniform he brought with him, and goes to Momo's luxurious bathroom, "Damn, it as big as my entire apartment", Izuku said with surprise

(A/N: Well, if you remember when they introduced The Dorms, Momo said the rooms are as big as the closet in her room, just think how big the bathrooms are at her place.)

He smells himself, "Oof, don't wanna go to school stinky, better jump in the shower". He goes to strip to get in the shower, he looks at himself in the mirror, and says, "Izuku, you are one sexy bastard". He then winks at himself, then he turns on the showerhead.

(A/N: Sorry, it sounded funny 🤣 as hell to write that)

He walks out of the bathroom with just a towel on, he puts some boxers on. And all of a sudden, Mina does a catcall.

"Damn Izuku, you definitely are one sexy bastard."

"Hell yeah I am", Izuku said as he turned around, showing his fully defined six-pack abs, muscular arms, and well-built body.