Love Alarm

{Based on the Netflix Show, "Love Alarm"}

What will happen if you let someone know you like or love them?

Current Present time.......

A normal day where people have to go on with their living lives as time passes by.

But as this crept on, to only stop and see a symbol, not just symbol.

It's something that all people of the country had known about.

It's been a 1, 530 Days since it's launch and it must be a celebration.

People had noticed it as well and took photos and whispered spread throughout them until the walking cross had turned green and everyone quiet down and walked across.

Leaving a certain person with his head down and was deep on thinking.

Until it was snapped by someone bumping into him and he quickly apologized and went on.

He just went on a normal life and trying to get on with his life....

That's for a certain ginger head as He walked pass by an unknown people in the streets of his city and secretly a ding came into his phone....

But not just any ring, a love ring....

Let's go in the past to know the situation shall we? And go through HIS Perspective....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At a normal teenagers would go, in a ordinary high school as they were going on around and until....

The same symbol came in the sky as everyone was shock and started to take a pictures and whispering, as a certain ginger head noticed it and had went with his boyfriend and best friend and went on.

A certain guy had smiled and hoping his crush had noticed that notify,

And his crush was looking at the sky with a smile on their face as they took a picture and everyone almost crowded in the window with her...

Another had saw it and looked at gingerhead as he was with his boyfriend and friend and looked back at the sky.

A certain guy noticed it but didn't mind and waited till he arrived at a school.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The gingerhead was about to be late in class and ran the stairs till he bumped into someone that he wasn't expecting he would in the eyes off...

.
.
.
.

And the game of love has only started and because of that the gingerhead had to face a lot of problems.

Since he didn't have the app, he of course had an old phone and that his boyfriend though he dinged his love alarm but it wasn't the ginger head and we know that.

And that went downhill,

.
.
.
.
.

"I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID PHONE!" As certain person not only rejecting him, he also broke the phone and the ginger head to interrupt and that frustrated the guy and eft and the other rejected guy felt down and talked to the gingerhead to keep the phone and so on and left.

The gingerhead wanted to use the phone but had some reasons not to but still did it for the sake of knowing fully the truth and turned on...

The Love Alarm

Let me explain to you what it is...

.
.
.
.
.

The love alarm is an app where everyone would know if someone loves them or not without confessing.

And it had 10M Radius to know if the person is near you and ranged their alarm, then that means they love you...

And that kinda started the trend of knowing who they love, even schools started to banned them from using because of how many people were confessing with using it and The gingerhead had to pay a price of playing the alarm game.

.
.
.

And that why I said it went downhill....

He lost his boyfriend,

His friend admit their rage of jealousy and broke their friendship

And the guy wouldn't leave him alone,

He was too stressed out until...

The guy in the stairs came into his life and changed it,

The gingerhead fell in love with someone ringing his love alarm,

The other never told it but kept it a secret that other loved the gingerhead,

And that went for a better relationship,

Except for some rivalry between the rejecter popular guy in school because he liked the ginger head's boyfriend and that brought a struck to the school and more to the boyfriends family as well....

And that what brought us here,

The love alarm was celebrating of how long it made the app so strong and the creator decided to create a new version and that brought more drama into the gingerhead slide but at least he's saved by not letting his old curbs and lover know about it....

.
.
.

Do you want to know if you crush loves you?