Enchanting

{Magic Soulmate AU}

What will happen if you got a magic or Powers that you can control or manipulate at you will?

Well...

In this world, a new generation has come to exist and lasted for a quite a long time,

Where you partner is no where to be found, only for a certain Magic or Power to posses it when you are near them or when you found them...

As for the powers came to exist, a form of love and power would bring greatness or greediness to new couple and would last for eternity till the day they die....

As for that a certain Tangerine is still nowhere to find his Soulmate form what would call of now because of it a existing love and power it holds...

And how a certain Blueberry Milk boy is still to find his as well, only to be met by a certain incident...

.
.
.
.

*Hit

'Ohh shoot!'

"Hey I-I'm sorry!" As he approached the injured boy and the Tangerine look up to him.

And the blueberry looked at him as well,

'He's Handsome/Cute....'

*Booms

As they were blushing but in shock their powers were on and tried to control it,

The others around were also shock that they bursted into big Flames and Ice,

And that got the two wide eyed and looked at each other and screamed,

"ARE YOU NY SOULMATE?!" As they were still in shock and their powers calmed down and noticed the ice and flames that they caused, the two knew they had to fix it and so they did quickly, Hinata went to the Ice and Kageyama in the flaming side and soon calmed it down and another Souls area were able to fix the grass and floor, thankful enough no one saw it much and just tried to get them along afterwards and calming down....

Well that was a worse case scenario for the two, huh?

What will happen if you were in their shoes?

Would you be happy or would be miserable about your partner?...

But do you want to meet your soulmate and find out YOUR power as an opposite to them?