Mafia

(Based on Mafia AU)
I'm Back~

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗨𝗦 𝕬𝕷𝕴𝖁𝕰!"

As Hinata realized that his friend was actually a Mafia gang and was in need of help.

For once in his life he was thankful for being skillful guy,

"We don't have no choice, almost everyone became to target him and they would just fool him around"

"Yea, I think it's best ****** and plus he is good with fighting skills and missions since he was dragged by accident because of one of them thought he was a member of ours..."

"Yeah! We should let him in right?!" As everyone nodded and agreed.

Hinata didn't know any of this and felt...betrayed that they didn't tell him...

But what they don't know was about his past life, he really had the urge not to do something but felt like karma needs to be implanted on this...

Now Hinata has to face the darks streets of the city while being the best gang from his mafia world and team.

But the problem is that Hinata is being chased by much more dangerous gangs and groups because of his sunshine but a dangerous look from him...

Being loved, adored, feared, and coward from, and this is where his bloodshed dangerous adventure come.

What will become of him, now that he has to face the consequences on his actions, for the most in past that no one ever know.

Will his gang found out about it? Or all they have to force Hinata to talk?

"𝖂𝖊'𝖑𝖑 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖞, 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘!"

Will he be able to survive?

Will he have to face the consequences of his bloodlust and dangerous romance...

"Who are you?"

"Haha....hahahahaha....HAHAHAHAHAHA!.....

I am Your Worst NIGHTMARE!"

This turned the tables on how did Hinata manage to take over?

A lot of questions asked but no one Dared answered, or they will be facing a gun on their head!

Do you wanna find out?

"𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕴𝖓 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊..."